他の PDF ソフトウェアよりも強力な Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac（以前の Mac 用 Adobe Reader）は、PDF を表示、印刷、注釈を付けるための無償の信頼できる標準です。そして今、Adobe Document Cloud に接続しています。コンピュータや携帯端末で PDF を扱うのが以前より簡単になりました.New modern interface...
What's new in this version:
Signal Desktop 1.22.0
- Tell yourself how you really feel with the new Note to Self feature
- Performance improvements help make Signal Desktop launch faster than ever, especially on slow Internet connections. Attachments are now seamlessly downloaded in the background instead of all at once during startup
Signal Desktop 1.21.2
- Additional link preview updates, including better behavior when composing quoted replies to messages without preview media
Signal Desktop 1.21.1
- Previews can now be sent for links that don't have an image or video
- We fixed a bug that caused some users to see ERR_NETWORK errors while the app was checking for updates
- Typing performance and responsiveness has been improved in group conversations
Signal Desktop 1.21.0
- Quickly send multiple pictures and videos. Share an album of albums to show off your vintage vinyl collection. Caption several seemingly identical photographs of majestic sunsets from your recent vacation and deliver them all at once
- Text alignment for right-to-left languages in quoted replies is no longer broken
- Improved behavior when clicking on the optional tray icon
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.20.0
- Change log not available for this version
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.19.0
- Optional support for Typing Indicators. The dots between the lines help you read between the lines. Enable or disable them at any time on your mobile device (Signal Settings > Privacy > Typing Indicators).
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.18.1
- We fixed a bug that limited message send rates to users who had linked multiple Signal Desktop instances
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.17.1
- We fixed a bug in group conversations that was causing Avatar updates to be delayed. Your move, James Cameron
- The "Download Attachment" menu option should now work for users whose Signal window is extremely narrow
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.17.0
- New colors for your incoming Android messages: Blue, Burlap, Crimson, Forest, Indigo, Plum, Steel, Taupe, Teal, Vermilion, Violet, and Wintergreen
- Startup performance improvements
- Animated GIFs that are larger than 6 megabytes are now supported
- Localization updates for Albanian, Catalan, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Spanish, and Turkish. We sincerely appreciate the volunteer translators whose efforts made this possible
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.16.2
- Storage fixes
- Updated language strings for Estonian, Finnish, Italian, and Persian
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.16.1
- Message rendering improvements for better performance
- Shared contacts for users with a linked iOS device are easier to read
- Group conversations that are blocked on your mobile device will be blocked on Desktop too
- The list of supported languages has expanded to include Albanian, Esperanto, Estonian, Khmer, and Thai. We sincerely appreciate the volunteer translators whose efforts made this possible
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.15.5
- When iOS device has been linked, use iOS color scheme
- Conversation bubbles now better handle both large and small window sizes
- Quotes: Show warning if referenced message was not found
- Give event loop a rest when queuing large numbers of messages from cache
- Fix issue which caused contact syncs to be continually reprocessed from cache
- Add logging to help diagnose protocol handler false positives
- Only show 'upgrade is available' dialog if mainWindow is available
- Copy quoted message contents into quote on receipt
- Disable drag and drop if it's not a file attachment
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.15.4
- Increase timeout for database operations, as users have been seeing timeouts
- Additional logging to track performance of database operations
- New indices and query updates to ensure indices are used for all queries
- Style the scrollbar in both light and dark themes
- Ensure that the scroll down button is always on top of conversation content
- Properly flow errors back when errors happen during message processing or caching
- Use Base64 strings in temporary message cache instead of 'binary' encoding
- Eliminate write of config.json on exit of app, may be causing corruption
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.15.3
- Clean up old messages and better handle errors that occur while sending
- Fixed: Visual attachment borders and overlays would show on top of safety number change banner
- Fixed: No-caption visual attachment metadata overlay was behind dark shading, making it hard to read
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.15.1
- Fixed: On some macOS machines, the light theme would render incorrectly
- Fixed: On an OS set to a right-to-left language, message bubbles were left-aligned
- Fixed: Incoming messages with errors would be shown as empty messages
- Fixed: SQLCipher migration of cached not-yet-processed messages did not preserve their data
- Move expiring message time earlier if read sync has earlier time
- In partially-successful group send, don't start expire timer
- Clean up any orphaned external files on start
- Ensure that a SQL command timeout results in an error
- On error handling cached message, log error then delete
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.15.0
- Begin SQLCipher migration. First stage: all messages and temporary message cache
- Fixed: When returning from idle, a conversation would sometimes be missing a set of messages
- Fixed: When marking safety number as verified/not verified, that state would not sync to mobile device
- Fixed: Deleting conversations with a large history would sometimes fail
- Fixed: Sometimes triple-dot menu for replying to message would show up off-screen
- Fixed: In some cases, messages would show up out of order. This should now be far less common
- Update localization strings
- New colors and message bubbles
- Unified theme
- Video playback updates
- Disappearing messages can now be enabled without first turning them on with a '1 day' duration
- The status of the last conversation message (if outgoing) is now shown in the left pane
- One-click access for replying to message
- Fixed: Wrong attachment would be saved from lightbox after left/right navigation
- Better handling of videos - thumbnail of video is now used
- Dark theme honored in all UI elements
- Icons shown for all if no thumbnail is available
- New version 8 schema for messages: thumbnails and dimensions from image and video attachments, as well as a full-size video screenshot for use in conversation view
- Much of the application has been moved to React
- Dark theme rewritten from scratch
- New CSS is now using Block Element Modifier syntax (BEM)
- JSHint removed from project; ESLint now scans entire project
- _locales/en/messages.json is now included in jsprettier runs
- All backbone-related functionality removed from Style Guide
- Ensure set of Linux dev dependencies is complete in Contributing.md
- Introduce mandatory migration on startup, to minimum version 7
- Preserve migration state when deleting config due to failed login
- Conversation: store lastMessage/lastMessageStatus in memory only
- Moved to using window.log only for all browser-context logging, with new eslint rule to prevent direct use of console.log
- Full eslintification of files in libtextsecure to take advantage of new console.log rule
- Removed unnecessary and too-verbose console logging
- When making thumbnail for video attachment to be sent, we generate a 100x100 preview instead of taking a full screenshot of the video
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.14.4
- Fixed: Application does not start up on Linux w/tmp mounted as noexec
- Fixed: When attempting to record voice note with media permission disabled, popup would be blank
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.14.3
- Change log not available for this version
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.14.2
- Added a new option to disable spell checking for users who write in multiple languages that differ from their system locale
- Automatically clean up old debug information, remove logging unnecessary for troubleshooting purposes, and improve debug log submission
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.14.1
- Fixed: Changes to notification settings or menu hide setting would not be persisted
- Fixed: Settings window, debug log window, and permissions popup were not themed
- Fixed: When turning off disappearing messages timer, it would show 'to seconds' instead of 'to off'
- Fixed: Issue where error handling for incoming message would fail, resulting in no visible error
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.14.0
- New setting: media permission. Desktop now shows a popup dialog when this permission is not granted and the recording for a voice message fails.
- Auto-scroll to selected conversation when they reorder
- Conversation preview would sometimes show already-expired message
- Upon resume from sleep, notifications would show for already-read messages as they arrived
- About window didn't include version number
- Idle detector would never turn off, slowing down app
- Minor documentation cleanup - bug templates, readme, etc
- Update conversation's last message whenever it is opened
- Add missing timer option localization strings
- Make all OS menus localizable
- Handle timer updates along with group updates
- Add 'newmessage' event handler to Conversation for reliability
- Debug log, settings and media permissions popup are all now in separate windows
- Pulled latest translations from Transifex
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.13.0
- Expire timer update would be sent even if change came from remote message
- It was impossible to send an attachment if we failed to create a thumbnail for it
- App would fail to start if user profile data is behind a junction
- Message detail screen errors were too narrow to see the complete message
- Additional defense-in-depth enhancements
- Update strings for fr/tr languages
- Readme: Clarify beta install instructions
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.12.1
- Fixed: In iOS theme, quoted links were white on white
- Ensure that a disappearing message timer change notification is always above initiating message
- Ensure that sent messages immediately take conversation's expire timer
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.12.0
- Update to Electron v2.0.1
- Fixed: Emoji with skin tone modifiers would show up as a square
- Fixed: A few visual problems with the contact detail screen
- Fixed: complex kernel versions were causing problems in linux
- Add another Windows 7 dev setup requirement to contributing.md
- Various defense-in-depth enhancements
- Refactor api.js into web_api, which encapsulates all web access
- Move a number of dependences from bower to npm
- Enable a large set of new tslint rules
- Use React for all emojification in the app
- Print out main process logs if electron unit tests fail
- Move all forks to @scottnonnenberg-signal account
- Remove jscs from the project
- Remove unused code and templates
- Remove broken stylesheets symlink
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.11.0
- Feature: Receive contact
- Fixed: Sometimes clicks on quoted message wouldn't work
- Fixed: In dark theme, it was hard to see a message's triple-dot menu on hover
- Fixed: Unsupported image and video types were missing from media pane
- Fixed: On small screens, the media lightbox view would show media off-screen
- Media Gallery: A number of small visual fixes
- Emoji pane: Can now dismiss it by pressing escape key - thanks @tommypacker
- Update translations
- Better logging when we receive a read sync from a linked device
- Move to React for newlines, emoji, and links in message body
- Improve Logging For Disappearing Messages
- Prettier: Continue expanding its coverage of app
- Document Translations Setup + Remove Unused Strings
- Make Protocol Buffers available to commonjs code
- Build updates: remove unused commands and assets
- Document Windows 7 Developer Setup
- Update README copyright year to 2018
- Improved behavior for notifications that are added and removed quickly
- Better handling of notifications that were read on a linked device
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.10.1
- Change log not available for this version
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.10.0
- Media Gallery showing all attachments in a given conversation
- Note: Until all attachments have been migrated to disk (as part of a background process), only a partial set of a conversation's media will show up, skewed towards the most recent messages
- Increase speed of migration to move attachments to disk from database
- Video attachments: show first frame preview in composition area
- Show 'You' in Android theme instead of your own contact name
- Show thumbnails for quotes of messages with video attachments
- Remove all on remote read, on focus, on exit
- Show multi-message notifications like '5 new messages'
- Add comments clarifying our mechanism--s for stripping EXIF info
- Move to prettierjs to format our code
- Fix break in styleguide; make filesize/Signal.Util.GoogleChrome available
- Remove duplicate entry from .gitignore
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.9.0
- Send quoted replies via hover menu on message
- Fixed: Linking a new iOS device would not initially show iOS theme
- Dev: Media Gallery: Phase 1 - currently disabled
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.8.0
- Support for receiving quoted replies
- iOS theme: one bubble for both attachment and message contents
- Dev: Fix beta install instructions in readme for debian-based linux
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.7.1
- Fixed: Conversation message preview would sometimes continue to show after message disappeared
- Improve URL Auto-Linking In Messages
- Redact More Variants Of Paths In Stack Traces
- Dev: Introduce React, TypeScript, TSLint and React-StyleGuidist
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.7.0
- Update to electron 1.8.4
- Migrate all attachments from IndexedDB to file system in the background
- Save attachments to disk when importing Chrome app export
- New option in settings: delete all application data
- Remove all configuration in database when we discover we are unlinked
- Delete everything in database when we link with a different phone number from previous link
- Fixed: Read receipts setting would not be synchronized along with re-link
- Fixed: Clicking conversation in left pane when already selected would remove focus on message composition field - thanks @colefranz!
- Fixed: Searching for the phone number of an existing contact, then selecting 'start conversation' would erase contact details
- Fixed: Selecting Settings menu option multiple times would open multiple instances of settings view
- Redact file paths in anything that goes to the log on disk
- When top-level process errors happen, don't show dialog with stack trace
- Add nsp to CI runs
- Add eslint-plugin-mocha to disallow exclusive tests using *.only
- Preparation for encrypted backups
- Updates to structure of exported data - messages.zip, flat list of attachments
- Relax Node.js version requirements
- Fix a few typos in documentation
- Update issue template to mention that translation should be via Transifex
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.6.1
- Switch to a new service for debug logs, since GitHub is retiring anonymous gists
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.6.0
- Upgrade to the latest version of Electron, 1.8.2
- Replace custom notification sound with system sound
- A few copy changes to make things clearer
- Settings now available via the File (Windows/Linux) or Signal Desktop (macOS) OS menu
- Eliminate the triple-dot menu in the top-center of the screen
- Fixed: Hitting enter after entering device name on install would not move to next screen
- Ensure consistent builds using yarn --frozen-lockfile
- Update code to match eslint-enforced formatting
- Upgrade to latest version of electron-builder and associated packages
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.5.2
- Fixed: In import/registration flow, choosing View -> Debug Log would do nothing
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.5.1
- Fixed: In some cases contact/group syncs would turn off disappearing messages in all conversations
- Fixed: On initial setup, conversations with disappearing messages enabled would be at the top of the conversation list
Signal Desktop for Mac 1.5.0
- Note: Includes fixes from 1.4.0-beta.1 (never released to production), 1.5.0-beta.1, and one additional pull request
- Update electron to 1.7.12
- New design for import and install flows
- Support for 'light' imports, which bring just messages, contacts and groups
- Set conversation disappearing messages state and contact block state on initial link
- 'Restart' -> 'Restart Signal' button in update dialog, thanks @StevenXL
- If app started offline, conversations would not open
- Attached images would sometimes show up rotated improperly
- Uncaught Exception: TypeError; 'getSize'
- File paths with special characters could be shown in misleading way
- Incoming messages sometimes didn't appear at all
- 'Cannot find module ./app/locale' error popup when attempting to start another instance of the app on Windows
- Setting NODE_ENV environment variable to 'development' would point it at staging servers
- Move ESLint environment configuration into .eslintrc
- Sync Protocol Buffers with libsignal-service-java
- Make our binary comparisons constant time
- Fix typo in issue template
- Update to new signal branding
What's new in this version:
ff Works 1.1.16
- Added x264 option 'Enable Fake Interlaced’
- Added several colorspace and color primaries profiles
- Faster loading/handling presets
- Improved FFmpeg error handling
- Improved compiling FFmpeg command line
- Improved Passthru wizard
- Improved FFmpeg diagnostic feature
- Fixed several issues encoding with x264 and x26
- Fixed issue when disabling thumbnail for more screen estate
- Fixed issue setting the Webm/VP9 profile
- Fixed issue setting the Major Brand to MP42 v2
- Fixed issue setting the destination preset for Watch Folders
ff Works 1.1.15
- Added option 'Copy MOV Metadata Tags’
- Improved support for .m4v containers
- Improved option 'Create Chapter Markers’
- Improved FFmpeg error handling
- Fixed issue encoding to HAP_Alpha
- Fixed issue when only trimming the start
- Fixed issue when using IINA player for previewing
- Fixed issue exporting to images
- Fixed issue when enabling hardware acceleration (with VideoToolbox)
- Fixed issue when hardburning subtitles with background
- Fixed issue encoding to Animated GIF
ff Works 1.1.14
- Added support for OGG audio codec for several containers
- Fixed issue enabling Videotoolbox hardware accelerated encoding
- Fixed issue when changing Light to Dark Mode
- Fixed memory leak when concatenate batch files
- Fixed issue with the FFmpeg manager
ff Works 1.1.12
- Added FLAC audio codec for MKV containers
- Added option 'Reset Count’ (Cropping filter)
- Improved Dark Mode
- Improved all iDevice presets
- Added presets : Apple TV4K, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- Fixed issue when encoding to DTS audio
ff Works 1.1.11
- Fixed regression issue when copying settings to new batch files
ff Works 1.1.10
- Fixed issue encoding to OGG with very high bitrates
- Fixed issue saving the Hardware accelerated decoding
- Fixed issue scaling the Subtitle settings window
- Fixed memory leak when using Watchfolder
- Fixed issue setting the ‘Timescale of all Video tracks’
- Fixed issue using the audio filter ‘Merge Audio’
- Improved DASH support
ff Works 1.1.9
- Fixed issue selecting the AAC profile (AAC-HE_V2)
- Fixed issue enabling ‘SMPTE ST 2086 mastering display color volume SEI info’
- Fixed issue when encoding to ALAC with CoreAudio
- Fixed issue entering a audio bitrate
- Fixed issue saving hardware encoding options to userpresets
- Fixed issue reading media files when no FFmpeg is installed
ff Works 1.1.8
- Added AV1 support for MP4 and AVI containers
- Added option 'Encode with Operational Pattern Atom (OP-Atom)’ for MXF containers
- Minor UI improvements
- Improved Dark Mode support
- Changed some code to make it ready for notarising
- Fixed the 'Production AVC Lossless' preset
- Fixed several issue when running macOS 10.14
- Fixed some threading issues when encoding 4 or more batch files at ones
- Fixed issue when enabling Pre/suffix in the Preferences
- Fixed issue monitoring FFmpeg log
- Fixed memory leak when using Watch Folder
ff Works 1.1.7
- Changed some color schemes for better Dark Mode support
- Improved Stream Passthru Wizard
- Fixed the 'Production AVC Lossless' preset
ff Works 1.1.5
- Updated to latest MediaInfo version
- You can now change the subtitle language metadata when copying subtitles
- Improved handling FFmpeg files
- Fixed issue with setting the Min. Luminance value (x265)
- Fixed issue saving x265 options (user presets)
- Fixed issue rendering time code when all options are enabled
ff Works 1.1.4
- The ‘Scrub Mode’ is now back available in the Trimming window
- Added '29.97fps non drop frame' for Rendering Time Code
- Added several aspect ratios for detecting cropsize
- It is now possible to set/changet the subtitle name when copying subtitles
- It is now possible to set/change the audio track name when copying audio streams
- Fixed regression issue when encoding to MKV containers
ff Works 1.1.3
- Added cropping option 'Black threshold’
- Added video filter ‘Black Frame detection’
- Added modes 'Remove Start and End black frames’, 'Remove Start black frames Only’ and 'Remove End black frames Only’
- Manual cropping values are now inherit the top/bottom/left/right values
- Improved adding subtitles to MOV containers making it compatible with QT
- Fixed GUI glitch when running macOS 10.14
ff Works 1.1.2
- Added Watermark transparency option
- Added cropping option ‘Rescale size after cropping’
- Added ‘Stricly follow standards’ (General Options)
- Improved creating thumbnails
- Fixed issue updating the FPS and Size when setting the ‘Set Target Type’
- Fixed issue loading the preferences
- Fixed setting the x265 profile option
ff Works 1.1.1
- Added AV1 support for Matroska containers
- Added x265 option 'Emit VPS, SPS, and PPS headers with every keyframe’
- x265 option ‘RC-Lookahead’ now is set to ‘Auto’ by default
- Added cropping option ’Scale to Square Pixels’
- Added cropping option 'Cropping mode’ (Auto, Auto with preserving centre, 16:9, 4:3 and Manual)
- Added cropping option ‘Modulus’
- Added Deblock video filter
- Added option ‘Deblock filter type’
- Added option ‘Block size’
- Added option ‘Alpha Threshold’
- Added option ‘Beta Threshold’
- Added option ‘Gamma Threshold’
- Added option ‘Delta Threshold’
- Scaler now uses Bicubic as default
- Enabled ‘Cancel’ button when encoding images to movie (make sure you have the latest FFmpeg version installed)
- The user presets are now listed alphabetically
- Improved compiling commandline
- You cannot change the batch target anymore when it is queued
- Fixed issue retrieving the correct pixel format from .mxf files with uncommon pixel formats
- Fixed issue writing colorspaces for MOV containers with ProRes codec
- Fixed issue with DASH files with more than 4 different resolutions
- Fixed issue selecting image files with the file dialog
- Fixed memory leak when merging MPEGTS files
- Fixed issue wrapping the information text when ‘Hide Video thumbnail’ is enabled
- Fixed issue exporting to JPG files
- Fixed issue when encodig to audio only (1.1 regression issue)
ff Works 1.0.10
- Fixed regression issue retrieving the correct pixel format from .mxf files with uncommon pixel formats like XYZ12LE etc..
ff Works 1.0.9
- Improved FFmpeg error handling
- Fixed issue when using the latest FFmpeg builds
- Fixed issue with ‘Reduction Filter Strength’ (Webm)
- Fixed some minor GUI issues
ff Works 1.0.8
- Optimized base H265 settings
- Added tag '’ for filename prefix and suffix
- Improved FFmpeg error handling
- Improved Passthru Wizard
- Fixed issue when setting prefix/suffix to
- Fixed issue saving user presets (HAP options ‘HAPQuality' and 'HAPChunks')
ff Works 1.0.7
- Added button ‘Watch Folder Preset’
- Added support for AAC, ALAC and FLAC for MOV container with HAP video codec
- Added support for .idx subtitle files (soft subtitles) for VOB and MKV containers
- Added several entries for the ‘Convert 3D Stereo’ video filter
- Added preference option ‘Hide video thumbnail’
- Improved FFmpeg error handling
- Improved Subtitle Wizard
- Fixed several issues with handling Watch Folder
- Fixed issue using the Audio Channel Mapping filter
- Fixed issue updating the calculated video bitrate when using a bitrate preset
ff Works 1.0.6
- You can now hold the Option key and click on Start to show the commandline editing window
- Added ‘Copy Settings to All’ contextual menu item
- Added "1:1 10-bit RGB" support for mov container
- Added option ‘Position filter chain’ for hardburning subittles
- Improved splitting audio channels to seperate audio files
- Improved H264 High Profile and H265 Main Profile presets
- Improved handling HE-AAC to AAC encoding (regarding bitrate)
-Improved auto cropping detecting
- Changed the batch thread priorities
- HAP video codec now works as expected in MOV containers
- Fixed several issues when editing the HEVC options
- Fixed issue when using the DNxHD preset and set video size to HD720
- Fixed issue adding soft subtitles
- Fixed loading iPhone7 preset
- Fixed issue encoding to 23.976 and 29.97 FPS
- Fixed issue adding user presets files
- Fixed issue when encoding to DVVideo and NTSC
- Fixed issue resetting options when changing another preset
ff Works 1.0.5
- Added profile ProRes 4444XQ
- Added Color primaries : SMPTE 431-2, SMPTE 422-1 and JEDEC P22
- Added Color space : SMPTE2085
- Added ‘Reset Settings’ button in the preferences
- Added x265 12bit preset
- Now automatically sets the pixelformat correctly when encoding to ProRes4444 or 4444XQ
- Improved some device presets
- Fixed memory leak when removing batch files
- Fixed issue setting the Segment Times
- Fixed issue setting high values for the Intra DC Precision option
ff Works 1.0.4
- Added EAC3 audio codec support for MP4 containers
- Fixed regression issue when saving presets (introduced in 1.0.3)
ff Works 1.0.3
- Added option ’Set as default Audio Stream’ (useful when encoding with two or more audio streams)
- Added Apple TV4 preset
- Enabling alpha channel for VP8 and VP9 (webm) now automatically sets the correct pixel format
- Improved encoding to MP4 or MOV containers with 2 or more audio streams so it plays fine with QT player
- Improved encoding to Webm container
- Improved the HEVC main preset
- Fixed issue encoding to MPEG PS container
- Fixed issue setting the output folder/filename using the right pane/bottom folder icon
- Fixed hard crash when using the FFV1 video codec
- Fixed issue canceling encoding with the latest FFmpeg daily builds
- Fixed issue importing preset files
ff Works 1.0.2
- Added GOP multiplier “x0.5”
- Added two new preset ‘Production AVC Standard’ and ‘Production AVC Lossless’
- You can now drag’n’drop an audio file in the Audio Settings window (for adding an external audio file)
- Fixed issue setting the keyint_min value
- Fixed issue pausing and continuing encoding
- Fixed issue changing the destination file name
- Fixes issue sending the encoded move to iTunes (Preferences/Add to iTunes)
- Fixed issue setting the video sizes for DASH
- Fixed issue when the main system volume is formatted as Case-Sensitive
- Improved adding subtitles for MOV containers so they now also play with QT-player
- Optimised displaying source information
- You can now also use the 'Constant Quality Factor’ option for MPEG4 and MPEG2VIDEO (using -q:v)
- GOP size option is now disabvled when ‘Auto set GOP size’ is enabled
- Updated MediaInfo to version v17.12
ff Works 1.0.1
- Improved Device Presets
- Added button’ Diagnostic’ in the FFmpeg Information Sheet
- Fixed issue hiding the Watch Folder and FFmpeg Info toolbar buttons when main window is small
- Fixed issue setting the Preset and/or Tune options for x265
- Fixed issue setting the correct video size when creating a VOB files
- Fixed issue with the toolbar (dragging window)
- Fixed issue when importing files with no audio streams that could lead to a crash when changing the video codec
ff Works 1.0.0
- Only works and optimised for macOS 10.10 or higher.
- Now only works on 64bit systems. Does not rely anymore on 32bit binaries. (Read: future proof for later non-32-bit macOS versions)
- Revamped GUI to improve workflow.
- Added support for h264 and h265 hardware encoding (make sure you use a FFmpeg with support for Videotoolbox)
- Batch view is now split in Source and Target panes.
- You can now also change the video and audio codecs directly in the right pane.
- Video and Audio now have 'Advanced' buttons in the right pane. This opens the relevant advanced options of the selected video or audio codec.
- Now shows the batch number for each batch.
- Now uses system font instead of system_small font for better reading.
- You can now use the cursor buttons to set the trimming times.
- Auto show settings window after adding audio, filter, trimming, metadata and chapters.
- When adding external audio, the dialog now uses the source path as the initial folder.
- When changing the destination path, the dialog now use the source path as the initial folder.
- Changed font for the FFmpeg Info, Detailed Info and FFmpeg log windows to Courier.
- Now shows the physical file size instead of the data length for media files.
- Renamed option ‘Convert H264 bitstream from length to start code prefixed mode’ to ‘Convert H264 or HEVC bitstream from length to start code prefixed mode’.
- CRF value can now be set to 69.
- When setting video or audio to passthru ff·Works checks if filters are present.
- Rearranged target set list.
- Renamed video filter ‘Time Cutter’ to ‘Time Trimmer’.
- Selecting a HEVC preset, always uses HVC1 as FourCC so it is playable with latest macOS versions.
- A Save dialog window is now used to save user presets.
- When changing destination path/filename, the dialog now uses the movies path as initial folder.
- Now displays the file size correctly.
- When pausing encoding, it is now possible to fully stop encoding.
- Select a batch that is encoding now shows a ‘encoding in progress..’ warning.
- Removing the external audio file from a audio stream, now selects the source audio stream when available.
- The Watchfolder window can now be scaled.
- Trimming timeline now shows thumbnails.
- The Trimming max frame value is correctly set referring to the source FPS.
- Selecting MPEG container now uses AC3 as the default audio codec.
- Now automatically adds Video and Audio PTS filters when using hardburning subtitles and trimming.
- Added ‘Subtitles Wizard’.
- Added ‘PassThru Wizard”.
- Added magic stick icon button to show the ‘Passthru Wizard”.
- Added .hevc file extension.
- Added x265 option “SMPTE ST 2086 mastering display color volume SEI info”
- Added x265 option “x And Y display primaries for R”
- Added x265 option “x And Y display primaries for G”
- Added x265 option “x And Y display primaries for B”
- Added x265 option “X,Y display primaries white point”
- Added x265 option “Max and Min Luminance”
- Added x265 option “Max. Contact and max. Frame average light level”
- Added x265 option “Force singling of HDR parameters in SEI packets”.
- Added x265 option “Add luma and chroma offsets for HDR/WCG content”
- Added x265 option “Limits frames for tone mapping information inserted as SEI message”.
- Added support for DNxHR 8bit and 12bit.
- Added option ‘DNxHR profiles’ (444’,’HQX’,’HQ’,’SQ’ and ‘LB’).
- Added support for 1440x1080 (HD1080 Wide screen) for DNxHD.
- Added support for recent files in menu.
- Added preference option ‘Show PassThru Wizard when adding batch files’.
- Added preference option ‘Always request for destination filename’.
- Added preference option ‘Show Edit window after adding Audio, Subtitle, Filter, ..’.
- Added preference options ‘Prefix’ and ’Suffix’ for creating filename.
- Added preference option ‘Default Subs Charset Encoding’.
- Added preference ‘When done’ option ‘Shut down system ones’.
- Added preference option ‘Show All Encoded Files.’ Only opens the Finder when all batch files are processed.
- Added preference option ‘Probe size for scanning files”.
- Added preference option ‘Analyse duration for scanning files”.
- Added ‘Advance’ button to directly access codec specific options.
- Added audio filter Channel Mapping.
- Added ‘Set Channel Layout’ option.
- Added ‘Channel select’ menu’s.
- Added video filter ‘Set SAR’.
- Added ‘Set SAR’ option.
- Added video filter ‘Set DAR’.
- Added ‘Set DAR’ option.
- Added video filter ‘Background Blur’.
- Added option ‘Orientation’.
- Added option ‘Blur strength’.
- Added ‘Detelecine’ video filter’.
- Added option ‘First Field’ option.
- Added option ‘Pattern’ option.
- Added option ‘Start Frame’ option.
- Added MP3 and MP2 support for MP4 container.
- Added option ‘Render Real Timecode’ for Render Timecode filter.
- Added option ‘Render Custom Timecode’ for Render Timecode filter.
- Added option ‘Render Frame Number’ for Render Timecode filter.
- Added option ‘Render Frame Type’ for Render Timecode filter.
- Added OPUS support for MKV and WEBM containers.
- Added AAC; PCM_S24LE, PCM_S32LE support for AVCHD (.mt2s) containers
- Added PCM_S32LE support for AVI containers.
- Added support for HAP codec in MOV containers.
- Added HAP quality options ‘HAP’, HAPAlpha’ and ‘HAPQ’.
- Added AAC codec for AVCHD (.mt2s) containers.
- Added support for video hardware accelerated videotoolbox encoding.
- Added new advanced page for hardware accelerated video encoding.
- Added Apple VDA hardware decoding option.
- Added Videotoolbox hardware decoding option.
- Added Videotoolbox hardware encoding option.
- Added Videotoolbox option ‘More Frames Before Start’.
- Added Videotoolbox option ‘More Frames After End’.
- Added Videotoolbox option ‘Allow Software encoding when Hardware encoding fails’.
- Added CoreAudio hardware encoding option.
- Added support for extracting Close Captions subtitles.
- Added ‘Audio Track Name’ metadata. (Matroska container only).
- Added ‘Subtitle Name’ metadata for soft subtitles.
- Added ‘BT.2020’ to colormatrix converter
- Added MInterpolate video filter.
- Added option ‘Interpolation FSP’.
- Added option ‘Motion interpolation mode’.
- Added option ‘Motion Estimation Mode’.
- Added option ‘Algorithm for Motion Estimation’.
- Added option ‘Macroblock Size’.
- Added option ‘Macroblock Size’.
- Added option ‘Motion estimation search value’.
- Added option ‘Enable variable-size block motion comp’.
- Added option ‘Scene change detection method’.
- Added option ‘Scene change detection threshold’.
- Added option ‘Shift input timestamps to start at zero (needs copy timestamps enabled)’.
- Added audio channel layout ‘hexadecagonal’ and ‘hexagonal’.
- Added audio filter ‘Audio Merge’. For merging audio streams to one audio stream (both embedded and external audio files).
- Added option ‘Merge Channel Mode’.
- Added option ‘Merged Channel Layout’.
- Added 8x ‘Audio Stream’ selectors.
- Added 8x ‘Set External Audio File’.
- Added support for H264RGB video codec for MOV, MP4, MKV and AVI containers.
- Added preview for Cropping and Padding video filters.
- Added Video Filter ‘Color Space’.
- Added option ‘Specify all input color properties’.
- Added option ‘Specify all output color properties’.
- Added option ‘Specify input colorspace’.
- Added option ‘Specify input transfer characteristics’.
- Added option ‘Specify input color primaries’.
- Added option ‘Specify input color range’.
- Added option ‘Specify output colorspace’.
- Added option ‘Specify output transfer characteristics’.
- Added option ‘Specify output color primaries’.
- Added option ‘Specify output color range’.
- Added option ‘Specify output color format’.
- Added option ‘Do a fast conversion, which skips gamma/primary correction’.
- Added option ‘Dithering mode’.
- Added option ‘Specify input colorspace’.
- Added option ‘Whitepoint adaptation mode’.
- Added support for TIFF images.
- Added video reverse filter.
- Added audio reverse filter.
- Added ‘Hide ff·Works’ (Watch folder window).
- Added ‘Hide Dock Icon’ (Watch folder window).
- Added ‘Audio SetPTS’ filter.
- Added ‘Set Audio PTS’ expression.
- Added VP8 ‘CPU used’ option.
- Added help tags for all VP8 options.
- Added VP8 ‘Datarate undershoot’ option.
- Added VP8 ‘Datarate overshoot’ option.
- Added VP8 ‘Noise sensitivity’ option.
- Added progress spinner when importing files.
- Added support for MPEG DASH and WEBM DASH
- Added ‘Create DASH files’.
- Added ‘Auto create DASH Manifest file”.
- Added ‘Create separate Chunk files’.
- Added ‘Minimum Segment Duration’ option.
- Added ‘Remove non-DASH files when finished’ option.
- Added DASH resolution and bitrate list.
- Added support for .m4s files.
- Added X-Offset and Y-Offset options for Watermark position.
- Added support for .drc , .gifv, .mng, .yuv, .m4p, .svi, .f4a and .f4b files.
- Added option ‘Only Keyframes’ for exporting movie to image files.
- Added movie preset sizes 5120x2160 (5K UW), 5120x2880 (5K UHD), 5120x4096 (HSXGA), 7680x3200 (8K UW), 7680x4320 (8K UHD), 8192x4320 (True 8K)
- Added option ‘Prevents clipping when rematrixing’ (for audio filter resampler).
- Added option ‘Enable Alpha Channel support’ for WEBM containers.
- Added option ‘Disable’ to Video Size.
- Added video filter ‘Pixel Format’.
- Added option ‘Set Pixel Format’.
- Added 24bit and 32bit support for MXF containers.
- Added support for hevc_mp4toannexb bitstream filter.
- Added support for exporting to TGA images.
- Added several 10bit ,12bit, 14bit and 16bit pixel formats.
- Added AC3 option ‘Use Channel Coupling’.
- Added AC3 option ‘AC3 Coupling Start Band’.
- Added FLAC option ‘FLAC Compression Level’.
- Added MP3 option 'Use Average Bitrate'.
- Added MP3 option 'Disable Bit reservoir'.
- Added higher preset frame rates (70, 75, 90, 100 and 120).
- Added ‘Basic Information’ and ‘Advanced Information’ options for the Media information window.
- Added ‘SAVE’ and ‘PRINT’ buttons for the Media information window.
- Added video filter ‘Field’.
- Added option ‘Field Extract’.
- Added hvc1 tag when encoding to HEVC (to make files macOS 10.13 compatible).
- Added support for IINA and MPV players for previewing.
- Added support for IFO files (for using the correct subtitle color when copying dvd subtitles).
- Added option “Enable loading of external tracks” (For Quicktime reference file).
- Added option “Allows loading of external tracks via absolute paths,” (For Quicktime reference file).
- Added presets for iPhone8, iPhone8Plus and iPhoneX
- Added .yuv extensions for MOV and MKV containers (for using Rawvideo).
- Improved compiling Commandline when encoding to rawvideo.
- Improved bitrate quality settings for several video codecs.
- Improved rendering a background for subtitles (hardburn).
- Improved handling dvb_sub subtitles for MPEGTS containers.
- Improved setting the video size in the Export to Images sheet.
- Improved Watchfolder: You can now hide the ff·Works window to run in the background.
- Improved compiling command line when using video passthru.
- Improved compiling video filters (order).
- Improved Watchfolder logging.
- Improved FFmpeg error handling.
- Improved burning subtitles and trimming is enabled.
- Fixed options ‘Strictly enforce gop size’, ‘normalize adaptive quantization’ and ‘always try a mb with mv=’ to work with the latest FFmpeg builds.
- Fixed Tune and Preset options when encoding to HEVC.
- Fixed issue encoding to DTS audio codec.
- Fixed issue setting the audio codecs for AVS and RealMedia containers.