What's new in this version:
Adobe Audition CC 2019 Build 13.0
Improved effects support:
- Route multichannel effects channels with full control
Overlapped clips support:
- Audition now allows you to play or mute overlapping clips simultaneously
Adobe Audition CC 2019 Build 12.1.4
- Stability and performance improvements
Adobe Audition CC 2019 Build 12.1.3
- Provides stability and performance improvements
Adobe Audition CC 2018 Build 12.1.0
Punch and roll recording:
This record mode allows you to record audio using the punch and roll technique with pre-roll, visual countdown, and Punch Again functionality. If - you made a mistake while recording audio, this feature allows you to correct mistakes and continue recording without interruption.
- To know more, see Punch and Roll recording.
Zoom to selected clip:
- Quickly zoom to the time range of one or more selected clips using the Zoom menu command. In the Multitrack Editor, choose Zoom > Zoom To - Selected Clips.
- To know more about zooming and navigating, see Zoom audio in the Editor panel.
Auto-ducking ambience sound:
- You can now auto duck ambience sound for a more seamless editing experience. While working on a project, automatically generate a volume envelope - to duck ambience sound behind dialogue, sound effects, or any other audio clip using the Ducking parameter in the Essential Sound panel.
- To know more, see Auto-ducking using the essential sound panel.
Nudge clip up and down:
- You can now nudge a clip up and down using keyboard shortcuts. Freely move selected clips without taking your hands away from the keyboard.
- Manual keyframe entry
- Audition allows you to edit time value and parameter value for a particular keyframe
Adobe Audition CC 2018 Build 12.0.1
- Change log not available for this version
Adobe Audition CC 2018 Build 12.0
DeNoise and DeReverb effects:
- This release introduces two new effects. DeReverb and DeNoise.
- DeReverb: This effect estimates the reverberation profile and helps adjust the reverberation amount. The effect enables you to smooth out recordings with lots of reverb or short echoes, and includes a very simple interface. You can adjust the amount of DeReverb applied, control using processing focus buttons, and also adjust gain automatically or manually.
- DeNoise: This effect offers real-time, zero-latency noise reduction without noise prints or complicated parameters. Use this feature to remove unwanted hiss and hum. You can control the amount of noise reduced and adjust gain. Audition also lets you listen to the removed noise in isolation.
Multitrack Clip improvements:
- This release of Audition brings several improvements to Clip Gain handling. Clip waveforms now scale in realtime when the clip gain is adjusted, making it easier to see quiet waveforms or align clips to events. Clip Gain can be set up to a maximum of +96dB, over the 15dB limit previously.
Mulitrack UI improvements:
- Clip waveforms are now brighter, with improved contrast and an updated color palette. Selections are bolder with inverted waveforms, and selected clips stand out with white borders. Track headers are updated with cleaner interfaces. Color picker has been updated to include a standard palette as well as plenty of swatches for custom-color choices.
Zoom to time:
- This feature lets you quickly zoom to specific durations, or create your own custom preferred durations. Smart positioning of the viewed region ensures that the focus is on the playhead or the custom region.
Add or delete empty tracks:
- A new menu item brings up a dialog allowing users to add multiple audio and bus tracks at once, selecting the number of each and the channelization to include. Another new command can delete all empty audio tracks with one click.
Playback and recording improvements:
- This release of Audition brings to you enhanced performance when recording or playing tracks in the Multitrack environment. Audition can comfortably playback over 128 audio tracks and record over 32 tracks at low latencies without dropped samples on most standard hardware configurations.
Third-party effect migration:
- With this release of Audition, automatically import previous libraries of all third-party VST and Audio Unit plugins from a previous version without scanning them again.