OBS Studio for Mac は、ビデオ録画とライブストリーミングのためのフリーでオープンソースのソフトウェアです。 Windows、Mac、Linux でストリーミングをすばやく簡単にダウンロードして開始します。 OBS Studio for Mac！
OBS Classic と OBS Studio には両方とも強力な API が搭載されているため、プラグインの開発によりニーズに合わせてカスタマイズや機能を追加することができます。ストリーミングコミュニティの開発者と協力して、必要な機能を手に入れましょう。
OBS Studio for Mac 特長：
リアルタイムビデオ / オーディオキャプチャとミキシング、無制限のシーンで、カスタムトランジションを使ってシームレスに切り替えることができます.
もご利用いただけます：OBS Studio for Windows
||Mac OS X
What's new in this version:
New & Improved:
- New! Title Engine: New library of animated titles! Choose from over 25 (with more on the way!) high quality, customizable animated titles. Add your logo, change colors and fonts, and adjust timing of animations.
- New! Secondary Display Live Output Audio mapping: We now allow you to map Audio Tracks to Secondary Display Live Output.
- New! Media Playback in Live window: Control playback of media clips while they are Live.
- New! In/Out point selection: Editable text fields showing the current in & out point times of media.
- Improved! Trace Logs for better information when diagnosing issues.
- Improved! Integration with AverMedia Live Gamer BOLT GC555 capture cards.
- Improved! AVFoundation Source capture: Made some fundamental changes to the way we bring in AVFoundation sources to improve sync drift between USB devices.
- Improved! Countdown Clock: Added 60+minute display in Countdown Clock.
- Improved! Media File finder: Access the original file location of a media file from the context menu on the Shot Layers tab.
- Improved! Virtual microphone monitoring on Windows: We now really do allow monitoring of Wirecast Virtual Microphone audio on Windows 10.
- Improved! Updated technology, including: Facebook API to v10.0, WebRTC to 4430 (m90), and NDI SDK to v5
- A replay shot now scales properly with the replay templat
- Added ‘+’ and ‘–’ zoom buttons to work with PTZ NDI cameras that don’t have absolute positioning implemented
- Beta users may have noticed that titles were not retaining text/image changes when loading saved document or shot template. Now they do
- Twitch Ingest Server can now be changed, and selections are retained
- Fixed a crash that could occur when authenticating to Twitter/Periscope
- Renamed old Title sources to Title (Legacy)
- Multiviewer Configuration will now scale properly regardless of your monitor DPI, so that all layouts can be see
- Improved Performance of YUV converter needed for x264 encoder. Performance is improved by roughly 5x
- Audio Mixer Audio Track selection is now saved
- Wirecast no longer moves to a different monitor when Maximized->Minimized->Maximized on Windows OS
- Shortcuts assigned to number now work on numpad again
- Fixed a crash when using Twitter widget with certain UTF-16 characters
- Blackmagic SDI Input configuration will no longer get locked after switching from Automatic to Manual
- Made iOS video capture on Apple Silicon and Mac work better
- PTZ Preset Recall will now work more reliably when using a Playlist
- Now you can change the Audio Sample Rate of the Telestream System Audio Capture driver while Wirecast is capturing without dire consequences
- Audio capture on Mac can now support various sample rates from the audio driver
- The ticker collecting bandwidth statistics now stops after a Rendezvous session is disconnected
- Fixed an issue that caused the playlist tab to not display correctly in certain circumstances
- Now you can use PTZ controls with more than one Sony PTZ camera in your document
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error message when outputting to YouTube, and in general improved error alert messages and logging for YouTube
- We added a proxy image to let you know that you have overly HUGE files, and we are automatically downsizing them to a more appropriate size. This will only happen the first time you open an existing document
- Fixed Window Screen Capture on Mac where in some instances it was unable to follow window changes
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't activate a license if you had no internet connection
- Transitioning between a shot with an audio source and a playlist with media no longer removes any of the Audio FX settings
- MOV and MP4 recordings no longer have incorrect file creation date
- Encoder preset dimensions now continue to update even after invalid dimensions are provided
-- Updated to work better in situations where we detect an audio sample rate that is different than what the source is telling us they are delivering. (This was particularly true for AVIPAS PTZ cameras)
- When you drag a shot onto another shot, now a warning message will appear giving you the option to 'cancel' or 'create' a playlist
- Now, when you add media, you will be shown the location of your last imported media file
- Wirecast no longer crashes when opening text files encoded with specific formats
- Fixed a crash that could occur after deleting an output destination
- Fixed an issue where a Rendezvous session webpage would not display all the guests depending on browsers
- added more information that could be helpful to us and the user, in the case of a websocket error when using Rendezvou
- Fixed a crash when opening certain MPEG-4 Version 3 files
- Improved ability to capture video from Sony Imaging Edge Webcam software
- We reimplemented the ability to stream to Facebook using the Device Pairing workflow (which lets you stream to Facebook using a one-time stream key, rather than having to sign into a Facebook account)
- Updated the Quicksync SDK to fix an issue where the Quicksync encoder was not working with new drivers
- We now let you save your document when you have so many unused sources that need to be deleted, it takes up all the available window real estate
- When switching back and forth to a playlist tab all your layers will retain their sizes
- Fixed an issue where Virtual Mic output on Windows would not include sources that were removed from the Monitor’s mix
- Preferences for Camera no longer reset after rebooting computer
- Fixed an issue in Rendezvous where if browser didn't send any video, we would not send audio
- Now you can happily mute Replay Template shots
- We now do a better job of collecting crash dump files on Windows