What's new in this version:
- Inspectors: 'Diagram Layout and Style' inspector settings are saved
- Sidebar: fixed a bug that allowed the last remaining canvas in a document to be deleted
- Localizations: updated localizations throughout the app
- Images: fixed image rendering quality on non-retina displays
- Shadows: fixed shadow rendering inside groups and on rotated objects
- Linkback: fixed a bug that prevented Linkback objects from updating automatically
- Style Tray: fixed a bug that prevented the Style Tray from working correctly when in the Toolbar
- Stability: fixed a crash that could occur when underlining text
- Change log not available for this version
- Canvas Previews: fixed a bug that caused the preview image in the sidebar to occasionally appear next to the wrong canvas
- Stability: fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when moving layers after editing text
- Variables: fixed a bug that prevented the Length variable from accounting for the Canvas Scale setting
- Customize Solid Fill Palette Colors: added the ability to customize the color palette in the Fill Inspector when using a Solid Fill. Drag a color swatch from the color picker or a color well and drop it on a color tile in the palette to replace that color
- Image Metadata: added a metadata section to the Image Inspector that shows details about the image like dimensions, kind, and file size
- Automation: external Plug-In folders are now defined using the Plug-Ins window (Automation → Plug-Ins…) instead of using Linked Folders in the Resource Browser
- Performance: improved performance when moving groups or a multi-selection of objects
- Performance: improved scrolling performance in large documents
- Performance: improved performance when working with very large images on the canvas
- Performance: improved performance when using Variables in text fields
- Performance: improved performance when opening documents with hundreds of canvases
- Performance: improved Gradient Fill performance
- Performance: mproved performance when using Fill shape with text and aligning the text to the bottom of the shape
- Templates: updated the built-in Templates and Diagram Styles with fresh designs
- Alignment: fixed a bug that caused the order of selected items to change when using the Spread evenly alignment options
- Fit in Window: fixed a bug that caused Fit in Window to not account for the ruler at the top of the canvas viewport
- SVG Export: fixed a bug that caused centered text with Fill shape with text enabled to be right aligned when exported to SVG
- Added a new option to the Canvas preference pane to control the alignment behavior. You can now toggle between Align to first-selected object and Align to selection
- Fixed a bug in the Align bottom edges option that caused it to align to the left-most object
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it difficult to select text that was right or left aligned when the Click through objects with no fill preference was enabled
- Fixed a bug that caused text in SVG exports to not be positioned correctly when objects or text were rotated
- Fixed a bug that prevented Object Data fields from being edited when the Canvas Name variable was used on a Shared Layer
- Fixed a bug that caused lines to draw to the center of a group when initially connected to a group
- Fixed a bug that prevented Magnets from appearing reliably when hovering over an object with the Magnet Tool
- Fixed a couple of crashes that were reported
- Labels on Small Objects: Fixed a bug that caused label text to not appear on objects with text margins larger then the object itself
- Zoom: Fixed a bug that prevented zoom and Fit in Window from zooming correctly in some scenarios
- Object Selection: Fixed a bug that made it difficult to select objects without a fill when the “Click through objects with no fill” preference was enabled
- SVG Export: Fixed a bug that caused text in SVG exports to not be positioned correctly
- Tables: Fixed a bug that could cause tables to change size when moving
- Fill Shape with Text: Added a new Fill Shape with Text option to the Text Position inspector that fills the inner bounds of a shape with the label text. This makes it much easier to keep text within a diamond shape in a flowchart or as a creative background on a Bézier shape.
- Line Labels: Added a new option to the Line inspector to allow line labels to clip a line’s stroke. This is best suited for when you don’t want a label to have a fill but you also don’t want the line to cross through the label.
- Adjustable Distance when Text Follows Path: The distance adjustment control in the Geometry inspector is now available when using the “Follows Path” label orientation. This controls the distance that the text is positioned above or below the line.
- Object Alignment: Object alignment is now performed based on object positions on the canvas, not z-order. Align to top means OmniGraffle aligns the selected objects with the top of the top-most object. Align to bottom means OmniGraffle aligns the selected objects with the bottom of the bottom-most object.
- Text Following Path of a Curve: Characters are now placed on the path of the curve using the midpoint of the glyph, instead of the left corner, which makes the text flow smoother.
- Preserve Aspect Ratio – Now the “Preserve Aspect Ratio” option is automatically enabled when images are added to the canvas.
- Convert Text to Shape: Improved Text to Shape conversions, especially when text is rotated or wrapped around shapes.
- Text Transformations: “Make Lower Case”, “Make Upper Case”, and “Capitalize” options for text were added to the Edit menu.
- Superscript and Subscript: Superscript and Subscript now reduce the font size of the text in addition to changing the baseline position.
- Zoom: When multiple canvases are selected, changing the zoom level changes all the selected canvases instead of only the visible canvas.
- Performance: Improved performance when rendering shadows and squiggly lines.
- Underline and Strikethrough: Fixed a bug that prevented the underline color and strikethrough color from changing with font color changes.
- Mixed Font Attributes: Improved handling of labels with mixed font attributes. For example, changing the font size won’t clear the bold or italic states of individual words.
- RTF Text: Fixed a bug that prevented some rich text (like hyperlinks) from being editable in an OmniGraffle label.
- Export: Fixed a bug that would cause text position offsets to produce extra space in exports.
- Label Background Color: Fixed a bug that caused a label’s background fill to remain straight when the text was following a curved path.
- AppleScript: Fixed a bug that forced AppleScripts to use the UTI definition of some export formats (like com.adobe.pdf) instead of the natural name (PDF).
- AppleScript: Fixed a bug that prevented shape deletion via AppleScript.
- Improved performance when scrolling and dragging objects in certain scenarios
Localizations and Documentation:
- Documentation and App Localizations have been updated to reflect recent UI changes
- Fixed a bug that caused some Bézier lines to incorrectly draw to the center of the shape
- Fixed a bug that caused Page Setup to default to Portrait orientation when saved with a recent version of OmniGraffle
- Fixed a bug that caused some embedded images to appear pixilated on the canvas
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash in some documents using line hops
- Dark Mode: OmniGraffle now supports Dark Mode on macOS Mojave 10.14
- Control Point Size Preference: Added an option in the Appearance preference pane for the size of handles. This preference controls the size of selection handles, Bézier points, Bézier control handles, line midpoints, and magnets
- Quick Connect: When using the Line tool, holding the command key while clicking to a connect a line to a shape will now create a magnet where you clicked, and the line will automatically connect to that magnet
- AppleScript: Brought back support for current export settings in AppleScript and fixed a couple bugs with export properties. Also fixed a bug causing incomplete exports when calling close immediately after export
- Performance: Improved Inspector performance when many documents are open at once
- Undo: Fixed a couple bugs that prevented undo from working correctly with Auto Layout and with Enforce Style
- Bézier Points: Fixed a bug that caused Bézier points to be hidden behind objects in the foreground. Now Bézier points behave like selection handles and always draw on top of other shapes so they are available to be manipulated
- Tool Hot Keys: Fixed a bug with Tool Hot Keys that would occasionally cause them to stop working
- Line Labels: Fixed a bug that prevented lines from connecting to the labels of other lines
- Touch Bar: Fixed a bug that caused the slider to not track with your finger when resizing an object from the Touch Bar
- Crows Feet: Fixed a bug with the Crows Feet line ending that prevented it from resizing on screen when the size was adjusted in the inspector
- Export: Fixed a bug that caused the Current Canvas export to export the wrong canvas if canvases had been reordered in the document
- Export: Fixed a bug that caused the Export Area setting to not be remembered for subsequent exports after exporting to PDF
- Orthogonal Line Routing: Fixed some line routing bugs reported by users
- OmniGraffle now writes line routing path data to Graffle documents. This way OmniGraffle can preserve routes calculated by the old line routing algorithm when opening and viewing documents in future versions of OmniGraffle. When you edit a line or otherwise cause a line path to be recalculated then the latest version of the algorithm will be used. If you open a file that does not have line routing path data then OmniGraffle will use the previous version of the algorithm (prior to the 7.8 update) to calculate the old path and save it to the file
- The Pencil tab of the Color Picker has been disabled when OmniGraffle is running on High Sierra 10.13.6 to prevent a system crash
- The canvas and surrounding view will no longer scroll when an object is placed partially out of the view. The view will still scroll when the pointer drags an object beyond the edge of the view
- Fixed a handful of line routing bugs reported by users. Thank you for sending us examples
- The in-app documentation now uses a darker green color in the navigation sidebar for higher contrast
- Orthogonal Lines: Tuned the Orthogonal Line routing algorithm based on user feedback. Thank you for sending us examples! We are also working on a way to preserve Orthogonal line routes in the Graffle file format so your documents created with older versions of OmniGraffle will follow the same path
- Enforce Diagram Style: The Enforce Style option in the Diagram Layout and Style Inspector is now available in Graffle template files in addition to documents. When enabled, new documents based on that template automatically get the style of the base template. By default the option is disabled
- Diagram Styles: When opening document with a linked Diagram Style that can’t be found at its original path, OmniGraffle will now search the styles within the OmniGraffle sandbox for a template with the same name. This makes Diagram Styles more reliable across synced machines
- Export: Fixed a bug that caused all exports to be at 72 dpi regardless of user customizations
- Copy As AppleScript: Fixed a bug in Copy As AppleScript that caused AppleScript code to be generated that was not executable in some cases
- Text Shortcut: Fixed a bug that caused the text shortcut (T) to get stuck when held down, causing OmniGraffle to hang
- Performance: Fixed a couple of performance bugs when undoing changes in the outline sidebar
- Stability: Fixed a crash when removing magnets from a shape that has existing connections
- OmniGraffle 7.8 improves the algorithms used to route orthogonal lines that connect objects. Any document opened in this version will be updated to use the new algorithms, so you should double-check that the lines in your diagram still look the way you’d like them to.
- OmniGraffle 7.8 brings significant improvements to OmniGraffle’s line routing algorithms. Any document that is opened with OmniGraffle 7.8 will automatically be updated to use the new orthogonal line routing behavior
- The new “Connected Objects” option in the Diagram Layout and Style inspector makes it easier to enable auto layout without accidentally moving content that isn’t connected by lines in your diagram (like a header, footer, or logo)
- Diagram Style options have moved from the Format menu to the Diagram Layout and Style inspector. You can choose between styling All Objects or Connected Objects and there is an option to continuously enforce the diagram style. Hold down the option key and the buttons only apply to the selected objects
- Automatic Layout operations are now animated to make it easier to see where your content is shifting to. Auto layout has also been updated to improve performance and produce more reliable results
- There is a now visual distinction between lines connected to an object and lines connected to a specific magnet on an object. If a line is not connected to a specific magnet then the line’s selection highlight will continue past the line ending to the center of shape and through any magnets that are influencing the line’s path
- The Outline sidebar now converts pasted lists into individual objects based on line breaks making it easier to get outline content into OmniGraffle
- Circular line magnet indicators have been replaced with color coded diamonds that indicate what type of point on the line the new line will connect to. A blue diamond indicates a connection to a midpoint, a red diamond is a connection to the tail of the line, a green diamond is a connection to the head of the line, and a connection to any other point on the line will be indicated by a pink diamond
- “Remove Midpoints” (in the Edit→Objects menu) has been renamed to “Remove Midpoints and Reset Handles” and will now reset orthogonal line handles in addition to removing line midpoints
- The left sidebar can be made much wider to accommodate long titles and deep hierarchies
- When using diagram styles, customizations to a object’s style are now preserved when moving that object to a new position in the hierarchy
- Fixed a few cases where selection would be lost while using the outline tab of the sidebar to build a diagram. These improvements make it much easier to build your diagram from just the keyboard. Also, pressing Command-Return will now toggle label editing on and off
- There is now a specific icon (a crosshair) to indicate when an orthogonal line has been pinned to a path as opposed to using automatic routing
- Magnets now appear as you are approaching a shape while drawing or moving a line to make it easier to target those magnets. Magnets also grow in size to indicate when a line is connecting directly to the magnet instead of the shape
- Object ID Numbers are now changed less frequently, making them a more reliable tool for scripting
- Fixed a bug that caused auto-correct to end text editing of a label before the user was done typing
- Fixed a bug where canvases would be blank in presentation mode when presentation mode was started on a canvas other than the first canvas
- Fixed a bug that caused a black background when exporting an artboard with transparency disabled
Stability improvements and bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that prevented arrow keys from nudging points on a line
- Fixed a bug that caused some objects above artboard objects to not be included in exports when using the “Export from artboards only” option
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Bevelled Rectangle shape from scaling correctly
- Fixed a bug that caused Bézier lines to not be included when copied from OmniGraffle and pasted into another application
- Fixed a bug that caused line endings on Straight and Curved lines with line labels to appear in the center of a shape instead of the edge of the shape when copied from OmniGraffle and pasted into another application
- Restored the Non Navigable line ending
- Fixed a crash that occurred when sharing a document via iCloud Drive on a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing a stencil document while the Stencil Browser was also displaying that document
- Fixed a bug in Visio import that would sometimes generate OmniGraffle objects with incomplete data causing a crash when exporting those objects to another format
- Fixed a bug in SVG import that would cause a crash if the default template had the “Size uses printer pages” setting enabled
- OmniGraffle 7.7 is focused on improving SVG import and export. SVG exports now include better metadata and imports support more of the SVG specification. SVG imports and exports both produce more accurate output based on the sample files that users have sent in
- Unique IDs - OmniGraffle object IDs are now included on each element (object/group/layer/canvas) when exporting to SVG. Object IDs are unique for each canvas but may change between exports. Use “Show object ID numbers in the Layers tab of the Sidebar” in General preferences to see the ID in OmniGraffle
- Object Titles - Custom object names are now included in the title element when exporting to SVG. Names can be defined using the Object Data inspector or using the Layers tab of the left sidebar
- Freehand Stroke - Added support for the Freehand Stroke style in SVG Exports
- Multiple Text Styles - Improved support for text blocks that contain multiple text styles
- Font Weight - Adjusted the font-weight attribute that is exported to avoid non-bold fonts in OmniGraffle being mis-interpreted as bold
- Artboards - Improved support for exporting artboards as SVG
- Shadows - Improved support for exporting object shadows in SVG Exports
- Rotated Objects - Fixed a bug that caused rotated objects to be rotated the wrong way when exported to SVG
- Overlapping Line Endings - Fixed a bug that caused line endings to not draw next to the connecting object when multiple lines overlapped
- Export Margin - Fixed a bug that prevented the Margin setting in SVG export from being used in the export
- Custom Gradient Midpoints- Custom gradient midpoint data is now included in SVG output instead of assuming midpoint was at the default 50%
- Dashed Strokes - Added import support for the stroke-dasharray attribute
- Transparency - Added import support for the fill-opacity attribute
- Text Alignment - Improvements to various text alignment issues
- SVG Transformations - Improved support for nested SVG transform functions
- Canvas Size Uses viewBox Size - When opening an SVG file in OmniGraffle the canvas size is now defined by the viewBox size in the SVG file
- Ordering of Mixed Group Objects - Fixed a bug that caused the z-order of objects to be incorrect if grouped objects were followed by ungrouped objects
- Hidden Layers - The Flexible canvas mode now accounts for hidden layers by only being large enough to contain the visible objects
- Presentation Mode - Fixed a bug that caused Object Note tooltips to have a dark background after exiting Presentation Mode
- Nudging Bézier Points - Fixed a bug that caused arrow keys to nudge an entire object when a single Bézier point was selected
- Multi-selection of Bézier Points - Fixed a bug that prevented the multiple selection of Bézier points when using the Point Editor too
- Export Selection - Exporting selection is more accurate and no longer creates oversized export areas
- Pen Tool - Fixed a bug that caused lines to render incorrectly when using the Pen tool and constraining the line angle with the shift key
- Stencil Window Previews - Fixed a bug that caused some stencil object previews to be cut-off in the grid view of the Stencil Browser
- Zoom - Fixed a bug that prevented zoom level changes from applying to all selected canvases (would only apply to the visible canvas)
- Page Number Variable - Fixed a bug that caused the Page Number variable to report incorrect page numbers when the page was in negative coordinate space
- Export - Fixed a bug that caused some export preferences to not be applied on initial export
- Visio Import Crash: Fixed a crash when importing Visio documents that contained certain types of connections
- Object Previews: Fixed a problem with preview drawing when duplicating objects via option-drag or dragging them from the Stencil Browser
- Change log not available for this version
- Option + Shift to Duplicate on Axis: Holding down option and shift while dragging a selection duplicates the selection and constrains movement to either the horizontal or vertical axis.
- AppleScript: AppleScript code which assigns plain text to a shape correctly preserves the current text alignment.
- Automation Console Stability: Fixed a crash that would occur when using Undo in the Automation Console.
Minor update focused on bug fixes:
- Printing: Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when opening the Print Dialog on High Sierra
- Automation Documentation: Fixed a bug that prevented the links in the Automation API documentation from working
- Fill Inspector: Fixed a bug that caused the application to hang when detaching the Fill Inspector from the sidebar
Minor update focused on bug fixes:
- Stability: Fixed a crash that would occur when duplicating some graphics from the Connections stencil
- Canvas Size Modes — OmniGraffle 7.4 adds three distinct canvas sizing modes: Fixed, Flexible, and Infinite. Fixed lets you define the exact dimensions of your canvas. Flexible lets you select any direction you want the canvas to grow in and only extends your canvas enough to hold all your objects. If you want infinite canvas space there is also a dedicated third Infinite Canvas mode that extends your canvas in all directions regardless of where your objects are
- Canvas Padding — When using the Flexible mode, OmniGraffle offers a Canvas Padding option to the Canvas Inspector that controls how much extra padding is provided between objects and the edge of the canvas.
- Automation Plug-Ins and Actions (PRO) — With Pro you can save bundles of scripts (called plug-ins) for quick access from the Automation menu in a document and call scripts as Actions on objects
- Copy from the Stencil Window — Added the ability to copy stencils from the Stencil Window and paste them on the canvas instead of dragging and dropping them on the canvas
- Presentation Mode — Added limits to panning in Presentation Mode to prevent content from moving off screen
- Line Endings — The menu of line endings in the Line Inspector now have a label for each type of line ending
- New Artboard Under Selection — The Make Artboard command has been renamed to New Artboard Under Selection and now wraps the selection exactly instead of rounding to the next whole pixel
- Keep Tool Active — Fixed a bug preventing the “Keep tool active” preference from working
- Inspectors — Fixed a bug that caused inspectors that were hidden to show no data when opened and an object was already selected on the canvas
- Stroke Corners — Fixed a bug that caused stroke corners that aligned with bounding box corners from rendering in the correct stroke corner type
- Grouped Lines — Fixed a bug that prevented changing line attributes when the line was in a group
- Fit in Window — Fixed a bug that caused the Fit in Window setting to remain active after changing zoom level
- Print Canvas on One Page — Fixed a bug that was preventing objects in negative space (above or to the left of the origin) from printing when the “Print canvas on one page” option is enabled
- Overlapping Artboards — Fixed a bug that caused content on top of two or more overlapping artboards to move unexpectedly when both artboards are moving
- AppleScript — Fixed a bug that caused the sidebar to refresh too often when adding content via AppleScript
- Stability — Fixed a crash that would occur when undoing a change to an adjustable star
- OmniOutliner Import — Fixed a bug that caused OmniOutliner 5 imports to fail for some users
- AppleScript — Fixed a bug that prevented AppleScript from accessing the frontmost window
- AppleScript — Fixed a bug that caused an “AppleEvent handler failed” error when trying to get the current window selection
- Style Tray — Fixed a bug causing the Style Tray to not reflect the current selection when the tray is in the toolbar. The Style Tray also wasn’t staying in the toolbar after restarting the app, that’s fixed too
- Size Uses Printer Pages — Fixed a bug that caused the “Size uses printer pages” checkbox to uncheck when the canvas size changed
- OmniGraffle 7.3 improves Presentation Mode by adding support for artboards, zoom controls, and a sidebar for navigation. Use arrow keys to navigate between artboards (left/right) and canvases (up/down). Move your mouse to the left edge of the screen to reveal the presentation sidebar. Zoom controls are available in the View menu, and keyboard shortcuts and gestures work too
- Presenting with Artboards — Added support for presenting artboards in Presentation Mode
- Zoom Controls when Presenting — Added the ability to zoom and pan in Presentation Mode
- Presentation Mode Sidebar — Added a sidebar that lists canvases and artboards
- OmniOutliner Import — Added support for OmniOutliner 5’s .ooutline file format
- Split Screen — OmniGraffle windows can now share full screen mode with another application using Apple’s Split Screen functionality. You can even have two OmniGraffle windows sharing the same full-screen Space
- Inspectors — Did you know you can grab individual inspectors and rearrange them? OmniGraffle 7.3 adds grab handle indicators on inspectors to make that more clear
- Adjustable Shapes — Adjustable shape handles would often be confused with Bézier points and get stuck under resize handles. Now the adjustable shape handles have a different look and get preference when they overlap resize handles
- Inspecting Locked Objects — Inspector fields now show values for locked objects but prevent editing until the object is unlocked
- Aligning to Locked Objects — Now you can align unlocked objects to locked objects with the Alignment tools
- Group Alignment — Fixed a bug causing alignment buttons to be unavailable when one item in the selection was a group
- Performance — Fixed a memory leak that was causing poor performance on files that were open for a long period of time
- Performance — Opening and closing the sidebar and inspectors is much smoother now
- Text Label Performance — Typing in a text label field is no longer excruciatingly slow. The rendering dirt has been cleaned up too
- Windows and Full Screen — Occasionally when moving documents between two different sized displays or re-opening a document on a different size display the application window wouldn’t adapt correctly. This would also occasionally occur with Full Screen mode when switching displays
- Auto Layout — Fixed an issue with undoing Auto Layout that would sometimes cause object ID collisions
- Text Tool — Fixed a bug causing the Text Tool to always be active when selected instead of using the “Keep tool active” Drawing Preference
- Lines with Labels — Duplicate now includes a line’s label when the line is duplicated
- Tooltips — Fixed a bug that caused incorrect tooltips for inspector controls
- Hot Keys — Fixed a bug that caused the Tool Hot Keys to not appear in the Drawing Tools preference pane
- Rendering — Cleaned up some gray highlight artifacts that would sometimes persist after selecting and moving objects
- Subgraphs — Fixed a rendering issue with the Outline sidebar tab when editing the contents of a subgraph
- Stability — Fixed a crash caused by switching from the Selection sidebar tab to the Layers sidebar tab with text selected on the canvas
- Stability — Fixed a crash that would sometime occur when switching between or closing document windows
- SVG Import: Added preliminary support for importing text. SVG text attributes are imported as text objects now, though font and formatting specifications aren’t supported yet.
- Export Settings: Export Settings, including custom export sizes, are now saved as part of the document so they are available each time you export and on any of your computers. Bonus: You can set up templates with your common export settings and they’ll be pre-filled when you’re ready to export.
- Documentation: Updated documentation to include a section on data variables.
- Stencils Window: The background color now uses the Stencil’s canvas color instead of a sea foam green.
- Recent Stencils: The automatically generated Recents stencil now uses autolayout so stencils aren’t added on top of each other.
- Stencils Window: Clicking the Stencils button in the toolbar now toggles the floating Stencils window open and closed if you have that option selected.
- Touch Bar: Stroke color and fill color controls on the Touch Bar now work when groups are selected.
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Hot Keys: Fixed a bug that caused keyboard shortcuts and hot keys to intermittently stop working.
- Bézier Points: Moving individual Bézier points with arrow keys works again.
- Pen Tool: Fixed a bug that was causing Bézier handles to not appear when clicking and dragging with the Pen tool.
- Text Follows Path: Text labels that are set to follow the path of a line will now account for the stroke width so that they don’t obstruct labels.
- Export: Fixed a bug that caused slashes in canvas names to break the export process.
- Exporting Other OmniGraffle Types: Fixed a bug that causeed all OmniGraffle stencil and OmniGraffle template exports to be OmniGraffle documents instead.
- Diagram Styles: Fixed a couple of bugs that prevented “Restyle Selected Objects” and “Reapply Diagram Style” from working.
- Pattern Fills: Fixed a bug that prevented Pattern Fills from showing in the Color Picker.
- Shared Layers: Fixed a bug that caused the sidebar to not immediately update and display a newly created shared layer.
- Undo: Fixed a bug that caused undoing a “Lay Out Now” operation to not restore all line connections.
- Dragging Multiple Objects: Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause rendering jitter when dragging a selection of multiple objects around the canvas.
- Export Margin: Fixed a bug that prevented the stepper buttons from working in the margin field of the export panel when the canvas units were set to inches.
- Stability: Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when re-organizing content in the outline tab of the sidebar
- Stability: Fixed many of the crashes that you’ve reported. Thanks for sending them in!