What's new in this version:
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.4
- Fixed: Reset Position (in the Object Manager) crashes when used with Editbox
- Fixed: Some menus use old font in breakpoints
- Fixed: In some cases extensions may be locked after using search in the Extension Manager
- Fixed: Problem with jQuery Mobile Tab with nested Layout grid
- Improved: Minor tweaks in Ken Burns effect of the SlideShow
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.3
- Improved: Added 'Retina image' property to Asset Management
- Update: Now includes PHPMailer 5.2.22
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.2
- WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.2 includes PHPMailer 5.2.21 which fixes vulnerabilities in previous versions of PHP Mailer
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.1
- WWB tries to load a 'dummy' structure for missing extensions in an attempt to continue loading the rest of the project.
- Carousel with effects is forced to ltr when the page direction is rtl (otherwise the effects won't work).
- Now includes PHPMailer 5.2.19. This is a critical security update.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6
- Fixed: Child objects get horizontal offset when dragging a floating layer outside the viewport.
- Fixed: Issues with links in Blog/Article text editor.
- Improved: When something goes wrong during Local publish, the application will now displays a system error message instead of silently failing.
- Improved: Implemented workaround for issue with Symbols under Windows 10 (anniversary update)
- Improved: Increased the maximum number of extensions to 250 (instead of 200). Note that this functionality is experimental! The actual number of maximum extensions is system related because Windows can only load a limited number of DLLs per process.
- New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.7 with 41 new icons.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.5
- Fixed: jQuery Button size in Layout Grid.
- Fixed: Heading object does not save gradient style.
- Fixed: Layout grid column background image not saved.
- Improved: Text object style now support text alignment (overrides inline text alignment).
- Improved: Wrapping text is now (semi) responsive so the object can be used in breakpoints with different layouts and font sizes! Note that this is impossible to do with standard HTML code so WWB generates different text elements for each breakpoint and toggle the visibility automatically to simulate responsive behavior.
- Improved: Added Layout grid support to Bulleted List.
- Improved: WWB now uses a new setup application which should run smoother than the old one.
- New feature: Added 'Log Level' option to publish settings of Secure FTP to reduce the amount of log. Supported levels: warning (minimum), info (normal) and all (debug).
- New feature: Added 'Explore' to Secure FTP. Implements a basic FTP tool which connects using Secure FTP.
- New feature: Added support for SVG, WOFF in addition to EOT and TFF in "Web Fonts->Automatically use @font-face for non web-safe fonts". You can now select which formats you want to publish. For example if you do not want EOT then you can turn it off. See the help for more information.
- New feature: Extensions can now be build as layers. In Extension Builder a new option 'Enable layer' has been added . This will turn the extension into a container for objects. This will make an entirely new category of extensions possible.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.4
- Fixed: Floating layers height issue
- Fixed: Columns in nested layout grid inherit background from container if column background is transparent
- Fixed: SlideMenu full width cannot be set via property dialog
- Fixed: Tooltip custom background color
- Fixed: Issue with popup settings in mobile page links
- Fixed: Issue with Layer Menu in Content Place Holder
- Improved: PayPal custom image can now be smaller than the image size
- Improved: Using images with padding in layout grid adds 'border-box'
- Improved: Page Footer will no longer 'chase' objects outside the footer's boundaries
- Improved: The quality of the ClipArt image is now approx. 10 times better than in previous versions with more details and smoother curves. Note that this applies to newly inserted clipart only
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.3
- Fixed: W3C validation error in Responsive Menu.
- Improved: URL and descriptions of Photo Gallery are now included in template.
- Improved: Font changes in table cell properties now also supports breakpoints.
- Improved: Implemented advanced internal link house keeping to workaround issues in msftedit.dll and Windows 10 anniversary update. For older versions the previous implementation will be used.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.2
- Fixed: Issues with Responsive Menu
- Fixed: Duplicated options with PayPal buttons in Layout Grid
- Fixed: Export to QWB format include bullets (not supported by QWB). Bullets are now no longer exported
- Workaround: Now includes msftedit.dll to workaround text editing issues with the Windows 10 anniversary update
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.1
- Fixed: Carousel forward-circular/backward-circular now also works in full width/responsive mode
- Fixed: Several Layout grid issues
- Fixed: Height issue with 'Enable form' in layers and breakpoints
- Fixed: Size issue with custom profile fields (option) in Signup object
- Fixed: Issue with responsive columns in Photo Gallery
- Fixed: CSS Menu submenu offset in breakpoints
- Fixed: Removed 'position:absolute' for slideshow/lightbox in layout grid
- Improved: Removed chmod 777 from fomr processor file upload code
- Improved: Added z-index to css menu in layout grid
- Improved: Floating layers use display:none instead of visibility:hidden
- Improved: Added developers API key property to Google Maps Key
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2
- Fixed: Login textbox padding cannot be changed in dialog.
- Fixed: Issue with full screen slideshow in layout grid.
- Fixed: Storing alpha values of Responsive Menu sub menu color.
- Improved: Form auto responder no longer includes attachments.
- Improved: 'on top' dragging behavior is now only active when the page has layout grids.
- Improved: Floating Heading adds box-sizing: border-box, so padding does not affect 100% width.
- Improved: Floating text with overflow now includes height.
- Improved: Unicode support in Login tools.
- Improved: Full width SlideShow now takes margin and padding of its container into account when calculating image widths.
- Improved: Upgraded to jQuery 1.12.4 and 2.2.4.
- Improved: In the Extension properties it's now possible to show/hide toolbar, search box and description field via the context menu.
- Improved: Admin password in CMS and Login tools is now hashed.
- Improved: Link dialog now also displays bookmarks from master pages and master frames.
- New feature: Added 'start' and 'stop' actions to the Carousel and SlideShow. This makes it possible to start/stop the slideshow with events.
- New feature: Added 'Close menu on link click' to Responsive Menu and Panel menu.
- New feature: Added spacing and pagination size option to Blog Carousel.
- New feature: Added support for rgba colors to (user made) extensions.
- New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.6 with 29 new icons.
- New feature: Added 'offset' option to smooth scrolling in bookmark and layers (incl. layoutgrid, header/footer)
- New feature: Added 'Hide' command (hide selected objects) to main menu. This also make it possible to associate a shortcut to this command.
- New feature: Added support for publish protocol extensions. SFTP and FTPS will be soon available!
- New feature: Added floating mode to Content Place Holder (overflow->floating). This makes it possible to use the master frames in combination with the layout grid! For more details see the updated master frame tutorial: http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/master_frame.html
- New feature: Added the ability to export the project in Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 4.x format. This (finally) makes it possible for WWB users to migrate to Mac or Linux without having to redo all work. Note that QWB does not support all the WWB features, so not everything can be converted.See the help for more details.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.1.2
- Improved: jQuery Button is now responsive.
- Improved: Better code for full width extensions in Layout grid with breakpoints.
- Improved: Issue with Shapes with hover in layout grid.
- Improved: Added 'fill-opacity' to Shapes with SVG output.
- Improved: Extension title can now be up to 50 characters long (instead of 25).
- Improved: Added border-sizing for full width Carousel with border.
- Improved: HTML 'rows' in Text Area has min value of 1.
- Improved: Added 'visibility' to inline frame in Layout Grid.
- Improved: 'Hide' command included in the Undo stack.
- Improved: XML processing now uses the heap if the stack is not large enough. This makes it possible (among other things) to have larger sitemaps.
- Improved: Asset Manager updates @font-face path when loading the project from a different folder.
- Improved: Panel plugin improvements (used by panel menu and layer).
- Fixed: jscookmenu reference should not be added for Responsive Menu in master page.
- Fixed: Issue with Article/Blog heading.
- Fixed: Layout grid issue when loading as page template.
- Fixed: Extra spacing between images in Photo Gallery.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.1.1
- Improved: Floating layers now can have different relative size in breakpoints.
- Improved: Conveyor Belt waits until images are loaded (needed for FireFox).
- Improved: Blog item pagination with multiple columns.
- Improved: Google Fonts font-weight (bold) code.
- Improved: Size of images in breakpoints vs layout grid size.
- Improved: Significantly improved performance of XML parsing used in various parts of the application.
- Improved: Asset Manager now includes background images of all breakpoints.
- Fixed: Layout Grid columns are reset when adding more than 5 columns in a breakpoint.
- Fixed: Gap between slides in full width (responsive) Carousel.
- Fixed: Global style with breakpoints should override (responsive) object style.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.1
- Fixed: Problem initializing tabbed toolbox when loading mobile pages.
- Fixed: Problem when using Blog/Article with breakpoints in a master page.
- Fixed: Advanced Button events cleared during publish.
- Fixed: Issue with Arrows at Line from "Drawing".
- Fixed: Heading background image not saved.
- Improved: News Feed Ticker alignment.
- Improved: Form validation and Web Storage now also works in nested Layout Grids.
- Improved: Added more font sizes to WaterMark tool.
- Improved: Added shortcut to Extension Manager in Toolbox context menu.
- Improved: Several improvements in line-spacing behavior of Styles.
- Improved: If 'Accept Charset' of a form is set to UTF-8 then mysql_set_charset('utf8') will be added to MySQL database code.
- Improved: File Upload can now be used in a Layout Grid.
- Improved: Global Replace now also works with Blog text.
- New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.5 with 20 new icons.
- New feature: Added 'scroll wheel' option to Google Maps script. If false, disables scrollwheel zooming on the map.
- New feature: Added the ability to rearrange objects in the Object Manager using drag & drop.
- New feature: Added the ability to clone folders in the Site Manager.
- New feature: Added the ability to change the Login Admin title.
- New feature: Added 'Padding' to Image object.
- New feature: Added "Auto focus' option to Editbox, Text Area, Checkbox, Radio Button. Combobox and Button.
- New feature: Added 'Arrow Offset' option to Layer Menu.
- New feature: Added 'Zebra color' to CMS Admin.
- New feature: Added the ability to rearrange events (Move Up/Move Down)
- New feature: Added 'Pagination placement' option to Blog. This make it possible to display pagination at the bottom of the blog.
- New feature: Added 'Overflow' to page header and page footer property dialog.
- New feature: Added the ability to the change the 'Read more' text in the Article object.
- New feature: Added the ability to change the font size of the code editor (Page HTML/Object HTML).
- New feature: Slideshow can now be used as 'Random Image'. Set Type to 'Random' and 'Pause time' to '0'
- New feature: Added 'Full width' option to Responsive Menu and Slide Menu. If the menu is part of a layout grid then it will use the contianer width. Also expanding the menu will push all elements below it downwards.
- New feature: Added 'Full Width' option to Conveyor Belt (Slide Show->Type->Conveyor Belt).
- New feature: Added 'Responsive' mode to full width Carousel. When this option is enabled then the full width Carousel can have different layouts in breakpoints.
- New feature: Added 'Relative sizing' option to Floating layer.
- New feature: Added the ability to use a Layer, Layout Grid and Page Header/Footer as Bookmark. This can be useful for flexible/full width layouts. In the new 'Bookmark' property section you can set animation properties just like a regular bookmark!
- New feature: Added 'top' and 'bottom' padding to Layout Grid. It is also possible to the set the top and bottom margin (via the Margin tool). The padding property has been renamed to 'Gutter width'.
- New feature: Added 'Maximum width' option to Layout Grid. This can be useful to prevent items in the layout grid being stretched to wide. If the browser window is wider than the specified width then the grid will be centered.
- New feature: Added PHP7 option in Page Properties->Miscellaneous->PHP version. This will make PHP mail compatible with PHP7. This affects forms and the login tools.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.6
- Fixed: Rounding error in percentages in CSS menu with stretched buttons
- Fixed: Banner does not publish (semi) transparent background
- Fixed: Missing asterisk in Object HTML/Custom Style of Responsive Menu
- Fixed: Responsive Photo Gallery does not support visibility in breakpoints
- Fixed: Show with Effects in text does not include effect scripts
- Improved: If parallax effect is disabled in breakpoints then '!important' will be added to the background-position, this will overwrite the script
- Improved: Added support for file links in Blog
- Improved: Extensions are loaded more efficiently at application startup
- Improved: It is now possible to use 'onscrollhide' only in Bookmark events (it no longer depends on 'onscrollreveal')
- Improved: Site Manager synchronization no longer includes extensions that do not use this feature. This may significantly improve performance when using extensions in a large website
- Improved: Renaming ID in Object Manager
- Improved: The Help (F1) now includes a description of the built-in Site Variables ($PARALLAX_SPEED$, $GOOGLEFONTS_PREFIX$, $VIMEO_PREFIX$, $LAZYLOAD_THRESHOLD$, $LAZYLOAD_FADE$)
- New feature: Added $VIMEO_PREFIX$ site variable. This makes it possible to overwrite the 'http:' prefix. You can replace it with 'https:' or leave the value empty
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.5
- Fixed: Crash when using image frames in layout grid.
- Fixed: Re-opening page with layout grid uses wrong view pointer.
- Fixed: Rollover animations in centered layout grid are left aligned.
- Fixed: Table cell alignment not applied to all selected cells.
- Improved: Google Maps script now has fixed height in Layout grid.
- Improved: parallax/cover is removed when selecting different background mode.
- Improved: background-attachment will be set to 'scroll' when parallax is disabled in breakpoints.
- Improved: Added playlist parameter in YouTube when using loop option.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.4
- Fixed: Full screen YouTube/Vimeo/HTML5 video should not include position/size in breakpoints
- Fixed: Animation Pause and Resume in events need to include wwb11.min.js
- Fixed: Shape border should not be included in breakpoint size
- Fixed: Merged object no longer exports images
- Fixed: Size of a straight line with svg output
- Fixed: Blog column count issue for breakpoints in combination with 'Include min-width'
- Fixed: Blank space in Photo Gallery with breakpoints
- Fixed: Missing 'min-width' in rollover images (layout grid)
- Improved: jQuery Date Picker 'inline' can now also be used in forms
- Improved: CSS formatting preserves quotes in beautify/minify
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.3
- Fixed: Layer box-sizing issue in breakpoints
- Fixed: Layer menu background image not stored
- Fixed: Refresh issue with responsive text in edit mode
- Fixed: Border-width is not stored for Breadcrumb and Pagination
- Fixed: Text menu delimiter should not have a different color in breakpoints
- Fixed: Master frame background issue in breakpoints
- Improved: Extension's 'Live rendering' is now using IE Edge rendering engine
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.2
- Fixed: jQuerySlider event should not include div prefix for jQuery Spinner targets.
- Improved: Added new large font sizes (> 96) for text object.
- Improved: Re-arranging layout grid is now easier with the Arrange tools. Move forward/Move back will skip 'normal' objects in the z-order.
- Improved: Added compatibility mode to Photo Gallery. When this mode is selected the Photo Gallery simulates the gallery from previous WWB versions (not responsive and HTML table layout).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.1
- Fixed: Fancybox (lightbox) is incompatible with new jQuery version
- Fixed: Blog rendering issues
- Fixed: Layout grid display issue in FireFox in combination with other floating content
- Fixed: CMS menu contains test code
- Fixed: Templates with CSS menu cause an error
- Fixed: Color picker issue in ClipArt/TextArt
- Fixed: Background image not published for Layer Menu
- Fixed: Background images not published for responsive styles
- Fixed: Responsive text color should not be included for layers
- Fixed: Vimeo problem with lightbox (fancybox issue)
- Fixed: Issue with background color when upgrading from WB10
- New feature: Added $GOOGLEFONTS_PREFIX$ site variable. This makes it possible to overwrite the 'http:' prefix. You can replace it with 'https:' or leave the value empty
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.0
Responsive Web Design:
- New feature: Added support for responsive styles in Style Manager. Sometimes you want to use a different font, text size or color in breakpoints. For example use a larger font for smaller screens. With Responsive Styles you can define different values for breakpoints.
- New feature: Responsive styles in objects. Most objects now can have different fonts in breakpoints. Most objects can also have different backgrounds and text colors. Some objects like the photo gallery, text and the blog can have different columns in breakpoints.
- Which properties of an object are responsive is documented in the help.
- New feature: Responsive background styles in pages. You can configure different background properties for breakpoints, so a mobile layout can have a different background color or image.
- New feature: Layout Grid. The Layout Grid can be used to create flexible multi column layouts that automatically adapt to the screen size. A grid can have up to 12 columns, with sizes in percentages. Objects that are dragged into a grid will automatically become floating.
- For smaller (mobile) screens all columns are stacked based on the defined breakpoint.
- This is a great new way to create flexible and responsive (Bootstrap-like) layouts!
- Most WWB objects have been redesigned to take advanced of the layout grid.
- For example, if an image is dragged into the layout grid then it will automatically become responsive: it uses the full width of the cell while keeping its aspect ratio. Text will always use the full width of the grid cell and YouTube videos can be configured to keep a 16:9 or 4:3 ratio while stretching.
- The grid can be configured as fixed or fluid layout. A fixed grid will have the design time width and be centered in the browser window. A fluid grid will use the full width of the browser window and resize all cells accordingly.
- New feature: Lazing loading. Enable this option to delay the loading of images until they are visible in the view port. This will speed up the page loading. It also prevents loading large images in mobile devices because only the visible images will be downloaded.
- Lazy loading is currently available for the Image object, Photo Gallery, Rollover Image and Rollover text.
- New feature: Added 'FontAwesome Icon' object to easily add awesome (vector) icons.
- The object supports hover, backgrounds, events, links, CSS3 animations and much more.
- New feature: Layer Menu.
- A Layer Menu is an advanced menu where the drop down menus are layers. This is great for creating advanced mega menus with images, text, form or any other object! The drop down layer can be positioned left, centered or at the right of the buttons. It is also possible to make the layer full width of the page.
- New feature: Added 'Breadcrumb' navigation.
- Breadcrumbs are used to enhance the accessibility of a website by indicating the location using a navigational hierarchy.
- You can either manually configure all links for the menu or automatically synchronize with Site manager. Also supports FontAwesome icons.
- New feature: Added 'Pagination' navigation.
- If you have a web site with lots of pages, you may wish to add the pagination object for easier navigation. You can either manually configure all links for the menu or automatically synchronize with Site manager. In that case the menu will automatically generate links with auto numbering and next/previous buttons.
- This menu also works with the Content Management System.
- New feature: Added 'Responsive Menu' object.
- New feature: ScrollSpy is a navigation mechanism that automatically highlights the navigation buttons based on the scroll position to indicate the visitor where they are currently on the page. This feature works in combination with bookmarks.
- ScrollSpy is available for CSS Menu, Navigation Menu, Mega Menu, Slide Menu, Tab Menu, Panel Menu, Responsive Menu and Text Menu.
- New feature: Added Affix option to navigation objects.
- The Affix functionality is often used with navigation menus to make them "stick" at a specific area while scrolling up and down the page.
- Affix is available for CSS Menu, Navigation Menu, Mega Menu, Slide Menu, Tab Menu, Responsive Menu and Text Menu.
- New feature: Added a dedicated 'Heading' object.
- This is a quick way to add headings (, ) without using styles. Each heading object can have its own fonts/size/color!
- The blog has been redesigned to make it much more powerful. It’s now a great way to quick create lists or (responsive) grids for all types of data.
- New feature: Added 'Layout' option. This controls the appearance of the blog items. Includes more than 10 different layouts! More layouts will be available as an add-on package. You can also create your own layouts (with HTML/CSS templates)
- New feature: Added ‘Carousel’ option to the Blog. When this option is active the blog items will be displayed in a (responsive) Carousel!
- New feature: Item links now support target (new window, lightbox, popup etc), URL parameters, title, mailto, SMS, phone number, file etc.
- New feature: Added possibility to insert Lorem Ispum in blog via context menu.
- New feature: Added text alignment.
- New feature: Added line-height property.
- New feature: Added option to specify the image width.
- New feature: Added the ability to display items in columns. This option is responsive so each breakpoint can have different number of columns.
- New feature: Added 'Article' object. Basically the Article object is a stripped down version of the blog, with just one 'article. The article supports the same layouts and styling option so that makes it a great building block for when you need text combined with an image.
- New feature: Added 'parallax' background mode to Layers, Forms, Layout Grid and other objects. The background image scrolls slower than the content in the foreground, creating the illusion of 3D depth.
- New feature: Added 'ListView object'. Create beautiful styled (jQuery UI themable) lists with title, description and image. Two modes are supported: listview and droplist. Also supports dividers to group items.
- The droplist is a styled (dropdown) select menu which can either be used as menu or as form element (combobox).
- The HTML Label Element () represents a caption for an item in a form (editbox, textarea, combobox, checkbox, radio button, file upload). The element provides a usability improvement for mouse users, because if the user clicks on the text within the element, it toggles the control. Screen readers and 'voice browsers' use the label to identify and use form inputs.
- User Interface Improvements:
- New feature: Added Office 2016 color schemes: Colorful theme/Dark gray theme/White theme.
- New feature: Scrollbars and panels (site manager, toolbox, object manager, property inspector) are rendered using the current theme colors.
- New feature: The status bar displays loading progress when a project is loaded.
- New feature: Added 'What's New' option in the help section of the menu. A shortcut to display the release notes.
- New feature: Added 'Apple Touch Icon' option in Page Properties. When someone bookmarks your web page or adds your web page to their phone's home screen this icon is used.
- New feature: Added 'Set page width and height to 100% ' alignment option in Page Properties. This option is for use in combination with the new ‘Full screen’ floating layer mode.
- New feature: 'Glass' background style (previously only available in Shape/Banner) is now a gradient style, so it can be used in other objects as well.
- New feature: Added an option to put all page specific scripts in an external (JS) file.
- New feature: Added HTML minify option (Tools->Options->HTML->HTML formatting)
- This option can be used to reduce the size of the generated HTML and may improve the performance of the page.
- New feature: Added ‘Resources’ button to the HTML object. This option can be used to automatically include built-in scripts like jQuery. This can be useful when your code uses one of the built-in scripts but there are no other objects on the page that load the script. For example: jquery-1.11.3.min.js, jquery.ui.draggable.min.js, affix.min.js etc. This way to do not have to use a separate ‘File Publisher’ object.
- New feature: Added CSS formatting options: beautify, compact and minify.
- Tools->Options->HTML->CSS formatting)
- New feature: Added the ability to insert code inside the tag.
- In Page HTML or via an HTML object.
- New feature: Added Retina support. You can specify an (optional) high-resolution version of the image.
- New feature: Added ‘Full width’ option. Specifies whether the image is full width (responsive) of its container (layout grid). If set to false, the image uses the fixed size.
- New feature: Added ‘Maximum width’ option. Specifies the maximum size of the image when it is set to full width. This prevents the image from getting too large in responsive layouts.
- Improved: Redesigned the implementation of 'line spacing'. Line spacing now also works with responsive text and for standard text; it no longer uses divs for each line.
- Improved: Significantly improved performance of font combo box loading.
- New feature: Added support for CSS3 multiple column layout. In the text properties you can now set the number of columns and gap between columns - just like in news papers.
- The number of columns can be different in breakpoints.
- New feature: Added 'Subset' option to Insert Symbol dialog. Specifies a subset of special characters for the selected font. A font subset can include an extended list of language characters, such as Greek or Russian (Cyrillic), or a category of characters, such as Currency Symbols and Arrows.
- New feature: Added support for Surrogates and Supplementary Characters.
- New feature: Added support for 'Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs'. This replaces the Wingdings and Webdings fonts which should not be used in websites.
- New feature: Added support for 'Emoticons'
- New feature: Added a search box to toolbox to filter toolbox items. For example type 'menu' to display all menu objects. The search box can enabled/disabled via the context menu of the toolbox.
- New feature: Added 'Facebook Page Plugin' script.
- The menubar has been redesign. It no longer uses 'fixed' themes, but now they can be fully customized with the WWB menu editor. There are more than 50 predefined templates available.
- New feature: Added 'Click to open submenus' option. Specifies whether the user needs to click to open sub menus, instead of hover/mouseover. Recommended for touch screen devices where there is no mouse (so the menu won't open on hover)
- New feature: Border color and width can now be set for all normal and hover state.
- New feature: Added support for gradients and pattern backgrounds
- New feature: Added left and right margin styling in main and sub menus. This makes it possible to give the left/right margin a different background style.
- New feature: Margin can have a 'shape' to indicate that the item has sub items. This is usually an 'arrow' but you can use any of the built-in shapes!
- New feature: Added border style for items. Include a special 'separator only' style which adds a single line between all items.
- New feature: Added 'Shadow' option for sub menus.
- New feature: Sub menus can now have different font.
- New feature: Added the ability to choose a different character for the horizontal divider.
- New feature: Added sub menu offset (x,y) options.
- New feature: Added support for FontAwesome icons in menu items.
- New feature: Added the ability to set a FontAwesome icon as the button image.
- New feature: Added overlay option (color and opacity). This fades the page background when the menu is active.
- New feature: The Mega Menu can now have its own styling (independently of jQuery UI Theme).
- Improved: Replaced 'name' attribute with 'id'. The 'name' attribute is obsolete in HTML5.
- New feature: Added ‘Smooth Scroll’ functionality. When link to a bookmark is clicked the page will scroll smoothly to the bookmark, optionally with easing effects.
- New feature: Added link decoration (underline) animation to hyperlink styles.
- New feature: Added the ability to hide/remove extension from internal links:
- Tools->Options->Publish & Preview. For advanced users only!
- Improved: The Form Wizard now creates label objects instead of standard text.
- New feature: Focus state. Removes the default outline styles and applies a box-shadow (with customizable color) in its place.
- New feature: Adding padding.
- New feature: Added Focus state.
- New feature: Added group option. Groups can be used to group related options in a drop-down list. If you have a long list of options, groups of related options are easier to handle for a user.
- New feature: Added support for FontAwesome. A simple way to turn FontAwesome icons into images with all the special effects that are available for the ClipArt object.
- New feature: Added support for Bootstrap’s GlyphIcons Halflings. This font is not included by default but available as free add-on.
- New feature: Added support for Surrogates and Supplementary Characters, including 'Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs' (see text). A great way to insert symbols in shapes!
- Improved: Gallery now uses CSS instead of tables.
- Improved: The gallery automatically uses in memory compression when large images are loaded. This improves the performance during design time.
- Improved: Transitions are now applied to individual images instead of the entire gallery. Great for implementing cool animated hover effects.
- New feature: Added 'Responsive' option for thumbnail size. When this option is selected the gallery can have a different number of columns in breakpoints! The images in the gallery will be responsively resized based on the available space. This means for example that when the gallery is inside a layout grid that it can be full width. Or use a percentage of the screen size width.
- New feature: Added support for Lazy Loading.
- New feature: Added 'Text padding' option (replaces the confusing 'cell spacing' option).
- New feature: Added border radius for default frame style.
- New feature: Added the ability to set a description for images.
- New feature: Added Bootstrap frame style to create Bootstrap-like thumbnail images.
- New feature: Each slide can now have its own background. For example each slide can have another image, in combination with the full width mode this is perfect for advanced full width slideshows!
- New feature: Add ‘Full width and floating’ option. This makes it possible to use the Carousel as part of a floating layout. For example, in combination with layout grids or floating layers.
- New feature: Added border-radius property.
- New feature: Added "News Paper' animation.
- New feature: Added "Carousel' mode. When this mode is selected multiple images can be displayed per slide.
- New feature: Added ‘Full width’ option. Specifies whether the slideshow is full width (responsive) of its container (layout grid). If set to false, the slideshow uses the fixed size.
- Improved: Relative layers now use floating point numbers in percentages to reduce rounding errors.
- Improved: Sticky layer now uses Bootstrap's Affix for 'Keep original position...' and delay = 0.
- New feature: Added 'Box Sizing' property. The box-sizing property is used to tell the browser what the sizing properties (width and height) should include. Should they include the border-box or just the content-box (which is the default value)? The 'border-box' option is especially useful for full width layers, where you usually want the border inside the viewport. With content-box the border size will be added to the total width (> 100%).
- New feature: Added 'Enable form' property. This option converts the layer into a form. Great for combination with modal mode and other advanced layer features.
- New feature: Added 'Enable backdrop' option for Modal Layer. Specifies whether the background overlay is enabled.
- New feature: Added 'Close on escape' for Modal Layer. Specifies whether pressing the 'esc' key will close the modal layer.
- New feature: Added 'Display close button' for Modal Layer. Specifies whether the default close button should be displayed.
- New feature: Added 'Animation' option for Modal Layer. Specifies whether animation is used to show/hide the modal layer: None, Fade or Slide.
- New feature: Added Bootstrap modal layer support. Unlike the jQuery UI option this one is responsive! If specified, the title of the layer will be used in the header.
- New feature: Added ‘Full Screen’ floating mode. This will set the width/height of the layer to 100% of the current view port. This can be useful for creating full screen/single page web sites. See the new demo templates for more details.
- New feature: Added new CSS3 animations:
- newspaper; a great effect from the movies;)
- fall; simulates a ‘falling’ object.
- side fall; simulates an object falling from the side.
- transform-3d-sign; object slides into view from the background.
- super-scaled-in; Scale (2x) and fade an object into view.
- super-scaled-out; Scale (2x) and fade an object out of view.
- New feature: Added the possibility to change the font and size of text is table cells for multiple cells: Select multiple cells -> hold down the SHIFT key and click cell properties.
- New feature: Added responsive layout mode. In this mode input fields have 100% width (instead of a fixed size), so it can have a different size in breakpoints.
- New feature: All input fields are now tags (instead of standard text).
- New feature: Added option 'Use place holders instead of labels'. Enabling this option results in a cleaner layout.
- New feature: Added 'padding' option to text input fields, button and title.
- New feature: Added 'alignment' to title.
- New feature: Added border-radius option to input fields and buttons.
- New feature: Focus state. Removes the default outline styles and applies a box-shadow (with customizable color) in its place.
- New feature: Added new animation: Newspaper
- New feature: Added new animation: Fall In. Rotate and translate text on hover
- New feature: Added new animation: Revolving Door. 3D transform on hover
- New feature: Added new animation: Translate Left/Right. Translate and scale image to reveal text on hover
- New feature: Added new animation: Tunnel. Scale and fade image on hover
- New feature: Added new animation: Reveal. Pushes the image up or down to reveal the text. Supports easing.
- Removed: Options deprecated by YouTube (colors, theme and version) have been removed.
- New feature: Added 'Aspect ratio' option. Keep the aspect ratio of the video fixed at 16:9 or 4:3. This is especially useful when the video is party of a Layout Grid, so the video resizes dynamically while keeping the original aspect ratio.
- When used in combination with 'Fill entire browser window' this will crop the video to cover the entire background. Note: this option is also available for: Vimeo and HTML5 video.
- New feature: Added 'Custom parameters' to add extra features which are not implemented in WWB (yet). For a complete list of available options please check the YouTube API documentation.
- Upgraded to jQuery 1.11.3 and 2.1.4.
- Upgraded to jQuery UI 1.11.4. This version has many improvements and outputs fewer files.
- New feature: Added the ability to control the border-radius for individual jQuery UI widgets (replaces the theme radius)
jQuery Date Picker:
- New feature: Added 'flexible' mode. This option makes the date picker size flexible, so it can have different sizes in different breakpoints.
- New feature: Add 'Indeterminate' option. Enable this option to display an (animated) indeterminate progress bar.
- New feature: Added possibility to insert Lorem Ispum in text editor via context menu.
- New feature: Added box-shadow option
- New feature: Added text alignment option.
- New feature: Added the ability to use custom background and border instead jQuery UI Theme.
- New feature: Added Arrow support. An arrow can be displayed at the bottom, left, right or bottom of the tooltip.
- New feature: Added new layout modes to give the tab widget a different appearance.
- Remove header background
- Remove entire header
- Tabs like button
- New feature: Most navigation objects can now also be used with the CMS tools. The 'Use this menu for CMS' is available for CSS Menu, Go Menu, MenuBar, Panel Menu, Tab Menu, Text Menu, Breadcrumb and Pagination.
- New feature: Added support for nicEditor (http://nicedit.com) in CMS admin. NicEdit is extremely lightweight and has built-in support for file uploads.
- New feature: Added support for SCEditor (http://www.sceditor.com) in CMS admin. SCEditor is another lightweight editor with support for emoticons, YouTube and much more.
- New feature: Added support for Trumbowyg (http://alex-d.github.io/Trumbowyg) in CMS admin. Trumbowyg is a light, translatable and customizable jQuery plugin. Supports images through base64.
- New feature: Added 'Upload image' option to WWB editor. Uses HTML5’s filereader, so no PHP or special setup is required.
- New feature: Added 'Use images for actions' to CMS admin. Specifies whether to use images instead of text for actions.
- New feature: Added 'Search Index' to CMS page configuration. This option specifies whether to include the page in the CMS search index. When set to ‘false’ the page will not be displayed in the CMS search results.
- New feature: Error reports checks whether IDs starts with a letter (ID cannot start with digits or dashes).
- New feature: Error reports checks whether objects are inside the viewport (including breakpoints).
- New feature: Added 'center' guides. Smart guides now also works when objects are aligned centered. Also works for the center of the page.
News Feed Ticker:
- New feature: Added text alignment
- New feature: Added support for Magnific Popup. Magnific Popup is a responsive gallery with a modern look that can be used in the SlideShow, Photo Gallery, YouTube, Vimeo, Inline frame.
- Magnific Popup can also be used as a replacement for the default Fancybox lightbox which is used in links. This can be configured in the Page Properties.
News Feed Ticker:
- New feature: Added text alignment.
- Improved: Events -> Show/Hide with effects now only includes effect files that are needed.
- Improved: Wingdings and Webdings fonts are no longer considered web safe. They have been replaced by standard Unicode symbols.
- New feature: Added ‘Reset Position’ to context menu of Object Manager. This option can be useful in breakpoints when you have ‘lost’ an object because it’s outside the viewport. ‘Reset Position’ moves the object to the upper left corner of its container.